New MNVV Change

Virgin announced today that from now on (May 15)

• A sailor can only buy 4 MNVVs while onboard. This was previously 10.
  • If a booking using an MNVV is placed into a Circle (group) it can no longer get the additional Circle loot, just the MNVV loot.

4 hours ago, -The-True-North- said:

Not new, but MNVVs can not be used with an access code either now 

I'm not sure where you have been, but they haven't been able to be used with an access code for quite a while.

But then again you are one of the Virgin complainers who just likes to moan and groan.

When we sailed forever ago (Oct 2021) with the OG crazy good MNVV (RIP) the limit was 4 per person. I'm not sure I realized that limit had changed or why anyone would reasonably need more than that - we weren't able to use the 8 we had in 2 years. 

2 hours ago, Wildcatllamas said:

I'm not sure where you have been, but they haven't been able to be used with an access code for quite a while.

But then again you are one of the Virgin complainers who just likes to moan and groan.

Cool story.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Not the only change coming with them either. Not valid with circles for the bonus loot either. Going forward could mean much fewer group bookings for TA. 

I mean the perk for having a circle and setting them up is basically not there. 

Edited by Lustate
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lustate said:

Not the only change coming with them either. Not valid with circles for the bonus loot either. Going forward could mean much fewer group bookings for TA. 

I mean the perk for having a circle and setting them up is basically not there. 

True. From now on people using MNVVs get no additional benefit for moving their booking into group.