When can I order medallions?

Posted (edited)

You can order medallions as soon as you complete travel list as far as I can tell. I say this as I “accidentally” order for my November cruise when I thought I was on my July cruise. I got my July one order also. 

Edited by AZaTaz

Our July 27th cruise is paid in full and we have the Plus package, so we should get free shipping to our house.  I put the medallions in my cart and when I clip on finalize order, everything is selected.  When I want to hit Place Order, the box is gray instead of blue and isn't an option to select.  Must be some type  of glitch in the system.

You should be able to order immediately after booking.  It won't ship until the last 2-3 weeks before your cruise, so it really doesn't matter if you order a month or 12 months in advance but I'm not sure there's a limit to how far in advance you can put in the order.  App has been particularly buggy recently so if you're having trouble it's more likely just the app being its usual buggy self. 

2 hours ago, Mother Mary said:

Have you made your final payment?

we are in suite for an end of September cruise & it will not let me finalize the medallion transaction!

The app is "buggy" when it comes to ordering medallions. I couldn't do it in the app but I had no problem placing our order in the "web version" in cruise personalizer on the Princess website.