question re: cancel EZ air tickets

Hi

Does the 45 day penalty free cancellation apply to cancelling before the date of the cruise or the date of the flight? I purchased a one way flight after the cruise to get home. The flight is more than 50 days away but my cruise is in 39 days. It's a flexible ticket that I already paid for. Can I cancel it without penalty?

7 hours ago, juicyjuju said:

Hi

Does the 45 day penalty free cancellation apply to cancelling before the date of the cruise or the date of the flight? I purchased a one way flight after the cruise to get home. The flight is more than 50 days away but my cruise is in 39 days. It's a flexible ticket that I already paid for. Can I cancel it without penalty?

Hi, I am pretty sure the terms and conditions for EZAir flexible fares are 45 day before cruise sail date OR flight date as some book flights a few days before cruise sail date, whichever is earliest.

Since your cruise is only 39 days away, I believe you are in penalty zone, call EZAir to verify.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, wallyj said:

Hi, I am pretty sure the terms and conditions for EZAir flexible fares are 45 day before cruise sail date OR flight date as some book flights a few days before cruise sail date, whichever is earliest.

Since your cruise is only 39 days away, I believe you are in penalty zone, call EZAir to verify.

Thank you and my TA spoke to Princess and confirmed that is correct.