Ravenna to Bologna - RCI shuttle bus transfer ?

Does anyone have details of the RCI Ravenna port to Bologna train station shuttle (I am guessing the shuttle goes to the train station and not to the airport?) - looking for departure times from the ship, the cost and if anyone has done it last year - how long the trip takes?

Trying to work out what time train I can catch from Bolonga to Florence.

thank you.

TODAY!  We got off Explorer and took the bus to Bologna train station. RC had THREE buses / times based on your luggage tag.  We had tag nine with a ship departure time of 7:15.  The other ship departure times were 8:15 and 9:15. We were off the ship and on the bus by 7:35 and soon departed. We arrived at the station by 9 and it took a few minutes to figure out where to go. ( Down the escalator to find the WC, and a staffed booth to exchange our 11:00 ticket for something else around 10:00.) That process was easy and the trip to Rome was enjoyable.  Cost of the transfer to Bologna was $30us pp.  And they do have a transfer to Bologna airport as well.   

2 hours ago, RocCruisers said:

We got off Explorer and took the bus to Bologna train station.

Thank you so much for this information. Much appreciated !

If I may another question -- did you book the transfer before or during the cruise?

My TA didn’t know anything about transfers, so I first called the C&A line to have the right price and right info for them.  You can purchase it on the ship as well. They announce every day to make sure no one is left behind. 
Looking at the departure tags for our week, there were 3 to Bologna Train, 3 to Bologna Airport, 6 to Venice Marco Polo airport, 3 to Tronchetto Venice Center, 11 to Ravenna train, and 11 Independent Travel.  Your trip may vary.  
We did a B2B, and they offered us a free transfer and return trip to Ravenna Train if we wanted to explore on our own.  That was nice, as we could go on any bus.

• Thanks 1

If you search, you'll find several posts about the Ravenna shuttle bus. You buy the tickets on the ship for disembarkation. Here is some info from 2023, likely similar this year:

IMG_0290.JPG

E1E88F89-71DB-48E6-8F27-9BEB2D2F69C6.jpeg

• Thanks 1