CABIN 4044

We booked a "Sailing Soon" QM2 Crossing a few weeks ago and received our cabin assignment today, 4044. The original promotion was a guaranteed BZ sheltered cabin grade but Cunard graciously upgraded us to BV - sheltered midships. I noticed that this cabin is above the Royal Court Theater and was wondering if anyone who had stayed on Deck 4 in this area had experienced excessive noise from the theater. We typically don't go back to our cabin in the evening before 11:00PM (23:00) but like to sleep in till about 8:00AM. We have sailed sheltered before. 

Thanks

Jack

We've been above the theatre at least once but I'd have to check which ship. There was some noise from afternoon rehearsals but nothing unpleasant and we are usually out of the cabin during the evening performances. 

There was no early morning noise. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jack E Dawson said:

We booked a "Sailing Soon" QM2 Crossing a few weeks ago and received our cabin assignment today, 4044. The original promotion was a guaranteed BZ sheltered cabin grade but Cunard graciously upgraded us to BV - sheltered midships. I noticed that this cabin is above the Royal Court Theater and was wondering if anyone who had stayed on Deck 4 in this area had experienced excessive noise from the theater. We typically don't go back to our cabin in the evening before 11:00PM (23:00) but like to sleep in till about 8:00AM. We have sailed sheltered before. 

Thanks

Jack

I have stayed in 4114 and had no issues. I am in 4023 in a few weeks time so I will let you know any updates. I love the deck 4 cabins. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Winifred 22 said:

I am in 4023 in a few weeks time so I will let you know any updates. I love the deck 4 cabins. 

Thanks Winifred, we actually board on the 9th of June. We also enjoy the deck 4 cabins, being so close to the water.

Jack

5 hours ago, Host Hattie said:

There was some noise from afternoon rehearsals

Good point about the rehearsals. Fortunately we don't do afternoon naps....yet.

Thanks

Jack