Anyone sailing on the Liberty from now through October.

I was recently on the Liberty from April 22 to May 1st, 2024. The Loyalty Ambassador was one of the best I have ever met, Yajnish Mohoonee. He was usually at his desk on Deck 8 every day from 2 to 7. Since we were on deck 8, we saw him every day. Also, the last 5 days of our back-to-back we met Ivonne Herrera who was going to be taking over as the Crown Lounge Concierge. She was also so helpful and always willing to do anything even though we really didn't have any requests. We are going to be sailing again on the Liberty from October 10th to October 19th 2024 going to Boston, Maine and Canada. If there is anyone currently on the Liberty or going to be on her in the next 4 months before our sailing and goes to the Crown Lounge or the computers on deck 8, could you please see if they both will still be on the Liberty for the October 10th sailing. If anyone knows if there is a way for me to inquire on my own such as sending an email to the Loyalty Ambassador, Please also let me know.

Thank you,

Steve

Medford, NY

19 minutes ago, blue is the best said:

If anyone knows if there is a way for me to inquire on my own such as sending an email to the Loyalty Ambassador, Please also let me know.

lb_loyaltyambassador@rccl.com

• 2 weeks later...

Does the ship dock close to the town Sydney, Nova Scotia?  Quite a few of the excursions give the impression that the town is nearby.  How far is  Cape Breton Island?  Are there plenty of choices for dining there?

On 5/19/2024 at 11:30 AM, blue is the best said:

I was recently on the Liberty from April 22 to May 1st, 2024. The Loyalty Ambassador was one of the best I have ever met, Yajnish Mohoonee. He was usually at his desk on Deck 8 every day from 2 to 7. Since we were on deck 8, we saw him every day. Also, the last 5 days of our back-to-back we met Ivonne Herrera who was going to be taking over as the Crown Lounge Concierge. She was also so helpful and always willing to do anything even though we really didn't have any requests. We are going to be sailing again on the Liberty from October 10th to October 19th 2024 going to Boston, Maine and Canada. If there is anyone currently on the Liberty or going to be on her in the next 4 months before our sailing and goes to the Crown Lounge or the computers on deck 8, could you please see if they both will still be on the Liberty for the October 10th sailing. If anyone knows if there is a way for me to inquire on my own such as sending an email to the Loyalty Ambassador, Please also let me know.

Thank you,

Steve

Medford, NY

We will be on the Liberty at the end of June. I will check for you. Our cabin is on deck 7.  Did you have to make reservations for the shows ahead of time?  This will be our first time on the Liberty & are looking forward to the cruise to Bermuda with our family. 

1 hour ago, NJ Gal said:

We will be on the Liberty at the end of June. I will check for you. Our cabin is on deck 7.  Did you have to make reservations for the shows ahead of time?  This will be our first time on the Liberty & are looking forward to the cruise to Bermuda with our family. 

I have a friend who recently got off Liberty. On Royal ships you only need to make reservations for certain shows on certain ships. Liberty isn't one of them.

Besides, I checked my sailing last night (also end of June), and the activities aren't even loaded on the app yet.