Classic Drink Package

Does this package include soda?

Also, says includes drinks up to $10 price on menu. How much are average prices on drinks? Margarita, Cosmopolitan, etc? Do I have to pay the difference on every drink even after buying a package?

It's on sale for $54.99 and seems like a good price but not sure about the $10 limit and if it includes soft drinks etc? Help!

If a drink is be made with the Classic package liquors then it will be within the $10 limit.  So lots of drinks, margarita, Cosmo, pina colada, daquari, vodka with cranberry, tonic, rum & Coke, Bloody Mary, etc.

FYI the $10 limit is only for alcoholic beverages.   The included non alcohol drinks are those listed under Classic.  Things like Evian, Red Bull, vitamin water, although priced below $10 are not included in the Classic package and you would be charged the full price for those.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, jelayne said:

If a drink is be made with the Classic package liquors then it will be within the $10 limit.  So lots of drinks, margarita, Cosmo, pina colada, daquari, vodka with cranberry, tonic, rum & Coke, Bloody Mary, etc.

FYI the $10 limit is only for alcoholic beverages.   The included non alcohol drinks are those listed under Classic.  Things like Evian, Red Bull, vitamin water, although priced below $10 are not included in the Classic package and you would be charged the full price for those.

Only would be interested in soda and bottled water, aside from some alcohol drinks.

5 hours ago, DennysDad said:

Only would be interested in soda and bottled water, aside from some alcohol drinks.

And wouldn’t it be helpful if they simply listed all that was included in each package.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Liao said:

And wouldn’t it be helpful if they simply listed all that was included in each package.

Everywhere I went I literally couldn't find the word soda.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, DennysDad said:

Everywhere I went I literally couldn't find the word soda.

It’s there plain as day..soda..I call it soft drinks myself (Co-Cola really)…this is in the linked package description above. 

Edited by PTC DAWG

4 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

It’s there plain as day..soda..I call it soft drinks myself (Co-Cola really)…this is in the linked package description above. 

The link I was given above, I couldn't find on the website myself. 

1 minute ago, PTC DAWG said:

It’s a good package, I hope you will be pleased..I usually upgrade for the higher end liquors..

Just booked. First alcohol package ever. Not big drinkers but a Margarita here and there and trying something new for fun, plus the diet coke and bottled water. $54.99 seemed like a good deal for light drinkers. Should be fun. If we don't like something we just try something else. Thanks everyone for the help.

3 minutes ago, DennysDad said:

Just booked. First alcohol package ever. Not big drinkers but a Margarita here and there and trying something new for fun, plus the diet coke and bottled water. $54.99 seemed like a good deal for light drinkers. Should be fun. If we don't like something we just try something else. Thanks everyone for the help.

Good plan..

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DennysDad said:

The link I was given above, I couldn't find on the website myself. 

Agree.  I looked in my CP for a B2B cruise and in neither did it mention the word soda, Coca Cola…

• Like 1