Alaska ship berth locations

Hi all. For the life of me I cannot find out where our princess ship will be docked at our ports. (I know it’s subject to change) I can find the times, what other ships in port with us but not where. I used to know a website that gave this info but can’t seem to find it. 
we are at Vancouver, Ketchikan (I think this one we are right at the town), Juneau and Skagway(are we at Broadway dock?). Any help would be appreciated thank you 

BTW, judging from the current pix from Discovery Princess's webcam, she's docked at her regular berth at the "railroad pier".

It was at this spot that she was hit by a boulder during the 2022 season.

During the 2023 season she berthed farther back. The town rigged a series of freight containers as a tunnel and coach companies provided shuttles to reduce exposure.

From what I can tell, life is back to normal. 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, phroggie said:

From what I can tell, life is back to normal. 

I was in Skagway recently on the NCL Spirit at the Broadway Dock. It appeared that they were using the same process as last year at the Railroad Dock, with passengers still not able to walk past the slide area. The Grand Princess was at the Railroad Dock Rear Berth and used shuttle buses to take passengers past the slide area. The Holland America Zaandam was at the Railroad Dock Forward Berth and using tenders to takeover passengers to / from the Small Boat Harbor Dock. 

i’m not an engineer, but it appeared things weren’t finished and there was still quite a bit of work to do.. I would think they would be using the shuttle bus and tender process for a while.

Edited by JT1962