Margaritaville/Nassau

On 5/22/2024 at 10:00 AM, Cruiser Who Knows Nothing said:

Has anyone done this for the day?  Was it enjoyable?  Did you get loungers?  I want to go so bad, but need a little nudge for the $400+ "cover charge"  🙂

I've done the Margaritaville Day Pass a couple times.  It did include use of the poolside or beach lounge chairs.  This property does sell out in advance, so you will want to book as early as possible if you're considering it.  I justify the cost that It's worth the price of having plans made, convenience of feeling safe, and being close to the ship. It's a relaxing way to spend the day in port. Beautiful property with clean restrooms.  Foods not included, but you could enjoy a large breakfast on the ship and head back in later afternoon for room service, or early dinner at one of the many included restaurants on the ship. 

@happychippy - thank you for this....you just pushed me over to the "let buy the dang pass" side.  When I told the kids this option, and that booze wasn't included (daughter 24 and son 22) they both said "maybe we could use a couple hours that week without drinks".  they're not wrong   LOL  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/23/2024 at 3:43 PM, Cruiser Who Knows Nothing said:

@happychippy - thank you for this....you just pushed me over to the "let buy the dang pass" side.  When I told the kids this option, and that booze wasn't included (daughter 24 and son 22) they both said "maybe we could use a couple hours that week without drinks".  they're not wrong   LOL  

quoting myself....after all that, today I booked the RIU resort for a day.  I didn't want to be "stressed" by Margaritaville ala carte prices.  We've stayed at the one in Hollywood a couple times and its PRICEY.  🙂

• Like 2