Problems with X website. Need help!

I have been having problems with X website for a while now.  Today I tried to sign and I get 

400 Bad Request

Request Header Or Cookie Too Large
i’m using an iPad.  There are some things that I can get into, but even looking at cruises brings up the above message.  I’ve tried clearing my cache, turing off the iPad …..makes no difference.  I am not talking about an app, but the X website on the internet.  Hope some techies here can help clear this up….i can’t check any sales on my next cruise.
Bobbie

4 minutes ago, alfiemom said:

I have been having problems with X website for a while now.  Today I tried to sign and I get 

400 Bad Request

i’m using an iPad.  There are some things that I can get into, but even looking at cruises brings up the above message.  I’ve tried clearing my cache, turing off the iPad …..makes no difference.  I am not talking about an app, but the X website on the internet.  Hope some techies here can help clear this up….i can’t check any sales on my next cruise.
Bobbie

Following along……

Have had similar problems with my IPad in last few days.  Seems to not be such a problem using my IPhone, but I need to see things on a larger screen than the phone! 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, monkey@cruise said:

No problem on my iPad, can access all my sailings. Check if you iPad had the latest IOS - 17.5.1 and the X App - 1.54.0, update the app through App Store.

It only happens when you’ve logged in a few times. Then it kicks in. Clear cache and it’s ok. Log in for several days and it’s back again.  my iPad is always up to date. 

Edited by Pushka

1 hour ago, Pushka said:

It only happens when you’ve logged in a few times. Then it kicks in. Clear cache and it’s ok. Log in for several days and it’s back again.  my iPad is always up to date. 

I only need to clear my cache once every 6 months, because my browser doesn't build up a cache large enough to start slowing things down. If you frequent a large number of sites, you should err on the side of clearing your cache more often. May be I should get a 256GB iPad, then no need to clear cache for years.

On 5/22/2024 at 6:34 PM, alfiemom said:

400 Bad Request

Bobbie

Try Truth Social! I have no problems!