Website issue

Trying to purchase a dining package with the new sale pricing but when I go to check out it says it’s no longer available. It’s still showing as available and I tried 2 different items that won’t allow me to purchase them. Anyone else having this issue? Any idea on how to fix it?

28 minutes ago, skivoodoo said:

I was able to call and book it. The customer service rep said the website is having maintenance done so it’s a bit glitchy. 

I just want to reinforce this.  As an option, regardless of potential website issues, we usually call (and always call Captains Club if there is a tier benefit to compare that pricing v planner sale pricing) to confirm best pricing and place orders. Especially if we had already placed an on line planner order and prices change favorably.  Everything is immediate and email confirmations are sent while on the phone.

• Like 1

I can attest to the need to call!  Just a couple days ago (for the current flash sale) I cancelled an excursion to rebook at the better price ($60 better...) I was able to successfully cancel with no problem.  But, within 30 seconds when I tried to rebook it would only let me select 1 of us to book.  It did NOT say "only 1 remaining" or anything like that.  I called, explained what had happened and they immediately had both of us rebooked...at the flash sale price.  Website definitely has some issues.

• Like 1