Breakfast options

madmedic

12 hours ago, Cloud9 Bob said:

Is the delivery charge $7 per person or $7 per order? How exactly does this work? Never tried it.

As above, the delivery charge is per order, regardless of order size.  And you can order a $4 hot chocolate or $5 specialty tea and have the fee waived--any charged purchase eliminates the fee.  It was interesting that on our first 2 cruises, the fee for the charged item went to our "loot" while on our more recent cruises, it was charged to our bar tab.  

3 hours ago, cantgetin said:

the delivery charge is per order, regardless of order size.  And you can order a $4 hot chocolate or $5 specialty tea and have the fee waived--any charged purchase eliminates the fee.

So would one fresh squeezed OJ purchase cover breakfast delivery for two in a cabin or do I need to order one payable item for each occupant to wipe out a double delivery charge??

And since I mentioned OJ, is it “real” fresh squeezed from fruit or those aseptic press packs? 🍊

4 minutes ago, madmedic said:

Where are the pancakes in the Galley? Disappointed that they don't do them for room service breakfast. 

The burger bar has pancakes, French toast and a French toast burger. But you can just order from a server and get it brought over no matter which counter serves it.

6 minutes ago, Cloud9 Bob said:

So would one fresh squeezed OJ purchase cover breakfast delivery for two in a cabin or do I need to order one payable item for each occupant to wipe out a double delivery charge??

And since I mentioned OJ, is it “real” fresh squeezed from fruit or those aseptic press packs? 🍊

Not sure what you mean by double delivery charge? Each delivery gets one charge. In the past we’ve ordered breakfast for two, some pastries, some free drip coffee and then just one paid-for Americano. That one paid-for coffee ensured there was no delivery charge even though it was food for two people.

as for the juice, I don’t know as I’ve not paid for it.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Cloud9 Bob said:

Any purchase covers the delivery fee regardless of how many people are in the cabin.  You can order 4 burgers and fries + 2 steaks and purchase a $5 coffee--no delivery fee.

The delivery fee is the same whether you order one bagel or 4 full breakfasts.

The premium juices on our cruises were not called "Fresh Squeezed."  They were called "cold pressed" and were served out of cartons from specified bars at certain times during the morning.  There was no "fresh squeezed" OJ on the room service menu.  You can get them in some restaurants and room service as well as the specified bar locations (it is the one by The Dock and the one by the gym)

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mademypoint said:

Unless they changed it, there's a lot more available in the food hall than you see on the menu. I could have sworn there was eggs benedict or something similar one morning but I might have confused it with another breakfast dish. 

The taco/burrito counter has started doing daily specials of eggs Benedict 

• Thanks 1