Relief Bands

Not sure what the difference is, but I use the sea bands without any medication and they worked well for me. Taking them off at night is a great idea, I didn't and probably should have.

I will be cruising to Alaska in September and they are the first thing on my packing list. Good Luck

We were on the Carnival Valor right around one of those huricanes last October...the ship was rocking...took Bonine everynight...NO side effects and NO sea sickness....worked for wife and myself...

The seas were as about as rough as it can get....still had a good time...........

ps..purchased the Bonine right on the ship...

Back when I first started cruising I used the relief band (the one that looks like a watch and sends an electronic pulse into your wrist), and it worked great. The pills and patches never worked for me.. the band did. Thankfully now I don't get sea sick, but I always take it just in case.

And if you're truly beyond help - like you get sea sick in a bathtub as my partner does - and your ship's infirmary offers the sea sickness "shot".. it works great. You sleep for 4 hours after it, but then it lasts for the whole week.

I have used them for years, both on cruises and a 25' sailboat and they do work. They are the ones with a built-in button that you place just below your wrist. Ditto the OP's - take them off before you go to bed! I think I paid about $8 for them 10 -12 years ago

Liz

Archived