Diamond Member?

Cruise 10 times on a RCI ship, the 11th. is Diamond. Lots of free stuff after that.:rolleyes:

They may share with Celebrity but I'm not sure about that.

You don't actually have to cruise 10 times to achieve diamond status. You can cruise 5 time in a cat. JS or higher cabin, You can cruise 3 times in a Cat. JS or higher cabin on 12 night or longer cruises plus 1 more cruise of any length in and cat. cabin or you can cruise 10 times in any cat. cabin on cruises of 11 nights or less.

Any cruise, any cabin = 1 cruise credit

Any cruise in a Cat. JS (junior suite) or higher cabin = 2 cruise credits (bonus credit for the cat. JS or higher)

Any cruise of 12 nights or longer in any cabin = 2 cruise credits (bonus credit for 12 night or longer cruise)

Any cruise 12 nights or longer in a cat. JS or higher cabin = 3 cruise credits (bonus credits for JS cabin or higher AND for 12 or longer sailing)

In our case we have sailed only 6 times but we have 9 cruise credits.

1. Alaska in outside cabin = 1 cruise credit

2. Alaska in balcony cabin = 1 cruise credit (total of 2)

3. E. Caribbean in JS cabin = 2 cruise credits (total of 4)

4. 3 night Mex. Baja cruise in outside cabin = 1 cruise credit (total of 5)

5. 12 night Med cruise in balcony cabin = 2 cruise credits (total of 7)

6. 4 night W. Carib. in JS cabin = 2 cruise credits (total of 9)

We'll earn diamond status after our next cruise which will be Alaska in a Cat. JS cabin. That will actually put us up to 11 cruise credits. One for the sailing and a second for the cat. JS or higher cabin. So we'll achieve diamond status in only 7 sailing rather than 10.

Thanks PapaSiera, we have a JS booked on the Explorer in Sept. and a OS booked on the Empress in Dec. that will put us at 21 credits, we should make Diamond + by mid next year! Hopefully by the time Ricko1 and you guy's sail with us again:cool: By the way we are leaving on Saturday 4/1 on the Serenade wish we were all sailing together.

I don't think you get extra cruise credit for JS must be OS or higher. But I could be wrong or not!

You must not have followed my post very well. I've booked Cat. JS cabins twice and received the extra credit both times. It can also be found on the RCI web site.

Archived