Princess Email “Downgrading” My Status

BDevilCruiser

Just received an email saying I finished a cruise (that I had cancelled) and congratulating me on achieving Ruby status.

Thing is it had the correct number of cruises/days sailed (which didn’t count the one I supposedly just completed) that puts me in the Platinum Captain’s Circle Level.  And My Account on princess.com has it right.

I know I’m stating the obvious but I think one group in IT ‘isn’t talking to another group about these things.

• Haha 1

The joke is on Princess cruises TOP DOG!

They are paying these guys/gals to sabotage the website, app and to train the phone & chat agents.

If there’s a glitch it will find me.

Right now my app and booking congratulates me in purchasing a premier package. I did not.  I reported this glitch and got a thank you- it is a web error. Still same today.

No worth discussing.  Princess status levels offer pretty much nothing till Elite.  Took them months to find my first cruise.  Then set up.a second account after my second.  Am guessing after a dozen cruises I will still be ruby and have 12 accounts.

IT for Princess and others often has problems.  Nuf said.

Wildcat, I should have added a smiley emoji to my message.  I’m just amused by the left hand/right hand issues in the same IT department.  I will say that one significant (to me) benefit of Platinum is the half off internet service, since I’m not likely to get either the plus or premier packages. 

if they’re going to mix up things, I wish they’d confuse my account with my Dad’s (same fist/last name.)  My parents went on around 25 Princess cruises and I wouldn’t mind jumping immediately to Elite status.

• Like 1

Please remember we are talking about a company that hired an outside company to create an app for the medallions 7 years ago and they still haven't gotten it right and still are working on it. I just think they need new leadership up top 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1