Wow this is sad today!

luvgreys

SO many people reporting bad things on cruises this past week. Most of the posts I have responded to today have been telling others to get over it, and move on. I am excited about my second Carnival Cruise, and I hope that things go well. I understand that is is not going to PEFECT, but I am willing to deal with little imperfections to come home tan, relaxed, and have visited three new places! I love CC, but today has been frustarating! I do not expect reponses, I just wanted to express my opinion.:)

Well I'm happy and totally looking forward to my Hawaii cruise in Oct. I refuse to allow the negativity of others ruin my vacation. I LOVE cruising and so does my family. No matter what people say about cruise lines/ships ect... I'm still going to have a good time cuz thats what vacation is all about.

Nothing in live is ever going to be perfect. Each person has a choice on wether they are going to let little imperfections ruin their trips or as you say "get over it and move on". Why be unhappy. It's not fun.

I copied it from someone else. Boy did I get flamed :eek: for that by a particular poster, not the person who had it origianlly mind you.

I didn't think there were laws against having duplicate avitars.

I love flamingos (not their smell HEHEHE just their looks) so I saw it and had to have it. :D

Today is sad on here. So much negativity! It seems like everyone is on attack mode lately. It's either posts asking what to wear or posts with people fighting non-stop over stuff that no one on this board has control over. I am not going to get worked up over someone wanting a refund. Who cares??? As long as they are not asking for a refund from me - it's not my concern and I am certainly not going to get into with them and start name calling. I am not going to tell someone to enjoy a cruise that they obviously didn't and I wasn't there to witness anyway. You can't change someones mind about how they interpreted a vacation-so why try?

Why people feel it is ok to attack others personally on here is beyond me. I think today has been a bummer on here too and I hope tomorrow there are some good posts that are enjoyable to read. Not depressing! Ok, I'm done venting now too!

The way I see it is that if you have a good or bad cruise I want to hear it, But I would like to hear detail explanations about why it was good or Bad.

If part of your cruise is bad tell me about it and also tell me what good things happened as well.

The whole cruise cannot be Bad the whole time, I know the poor people on sensation had a Horrible start and I would have complained here about that and then I would also have told everyone about the fun things I did as well.

Well that is just my opinion:cool:

The Ship? It floats?

No way I can have a bad time!

And it's always interesting reading others reviews upon returning, describing something totally different. It must be "them".

Would I be pissed about delays? Sure, but then i'd make sure i catch up!

no matter what, there is always going to be someone who is going to be miserable no matter what people do to make there trip nice. i feel as long as i am not cooking, cleaning and working, i can have a good time anywhere.

i love reading people's reviews, but some people let one negative thing ruin there whole cruise. i believe in having a plan b and moving on so i can enjoy the rest of my vacation.

SO many people reporting bad things on cruises this past week. Most of the posts I have responded to today have been telling others to get over it, and move on. I am excited about my second Carnival Cruise, and I hope that things go well. I understand that is is not going to PEFECT, but I am willing to deal with little imperfections to come home tan, relaxed, and have visited three new places! I love CC, but today has been frustarating! I do not expect reponses, I just wanted to express my opinion.:)

luvgreys,

Will be on board with you and it will take a lot to ruin my cruise. Seems like the media aren't the only ones cruise-bashing. :eek: I love CC also, but haven't been checking it as often lately, don't need so much negativity.

38 more days, maybe we'll see you then! :D

Luv's Crusin'

I never had a cruise bad enough to say I will never cruise again. There are some I would do different. The more you cruise the more you can compare. I think the Carnival Miracle and the Holiday were my two best. There are 22 of my family going on the Carnival Legend over New Years, I hope that cruise is as good as the Miracle .

I never had a cruise bad enough to say I will never cruise again. There are some I would do different. The more you cruise the more you can compare. I think the Carnival Miracle and the Holiday were my two best. There are 22 of my family going on the Carnival Legend over New Years, I hope that cruise is as good as the Miracle .

Ageed, wholeheartedly. The more we cruise we learn new things that only add to the overall enjoyment of our vacation. Of course being on CC helps us determine our next cruise we'll be going on and little unknown that things that we wouldn't know otherwise.

Any vacation can have something "bad" happen...does that mean you'll never vacation again? Unlikely, since most of us live to go on at least one vacation a year, no matter how big or small it is.

DqALEX I hope you enjoy the Legend as much as we did. So much in face that we finally found a good excuse to return to her. :)

Squeaky wheels make the most noise. When people are miserable, or think they are, they want you to know it. I am sure everyone knows people that love to spread their doom and gloom to all that will listen.

The Ship? It floats?

No way I can have a bad time!

Tooling around in one of the motorized life boats would be kind of fun too! Can I sneak alcohol on board??? Can I wear jeans? Do they have formal and non-formal life boats?

I leave in 18 days for my perfect cruise. I know it will be a perfect cruise...I am on a ship, with 13 other people I love...what more could I want???!!

If my soup is cold...I bet I can get it warmed.

If I don't get towels when I should...I bet I can have them brought.

It would take something MAJOR to make this a non perfect cruise. Period! :D

I expect my review when I finally get to actually write one, will be a highlight mostly of what we did that we enjoyed, I may mention things that went less well, but I don’t expect to harp on that.

It reminds me of the last time I was at an airport waiting for a plane, they had mechanical problems and delayed our flight. People complained loudly, there were all kids of loud comments about getting this plane in the air.

I sat there thinking, do I really want to be flying on a plane that is not working?.... .. no.. you guys go ahead and fix the problem, I will wait.

The biggest complaint I have about Carnival right now is that it is still some 88 days before my cruise, you would think that the Carnival company could at least change the calendar so my cruise was closer, huh couldn’t they? Huh? What happened to customer service? huh?

The biggest complaint I have about Carnival right now is that it is still some 88 days before my cruise, you would think that the Carnival company could at least change the calendar so my cruise was closer, huh couldn’t they? Huh? What happened to customer service? huh?

Funny....I was thinking the same thing not that long ago! :D LOL

luvgreys' date='

Will be on board with you and it will take a lot to ruin my cruise. Seems like the media aren't the only ones cruise-bashing. :eek: I love CC also, but haven't been checking it as often lately, don't need so much negativity.

38 more days, maybe we'll see you then! :D

Luv's Crusin'[/quote']

Yea!!!! Only 38 more days! Can we start packing yet? The only thing that would would ruin this cruise would be a Poisiden Adventure!!:p

Archived