Sensation Cruisers

I'm sailing on May 8th (originally on the Sensation, so now the Fantasy). My only 'problem' is that I've been on the Fantasy twice in the last year and was looking forward a little bit of a different ship! Not a biggie though...I'd SO rather switch ships than switch ports (unless they wanted to do away with Nassau)! :)

Hey SunRae!!!!

I've started a new thread in roll calls called Sensation-->>Fantasy 5/27 - Who's Going? It'd be great to have you join me over there so we can carry on about our cruise on the Fantasy. :D

There are seven of us. Me, my wife, our daughter and son and some friends of ours and their son. We're driving into Orlando on the 26th. Are y'all coming early? Are you staying in Orlando? Maybe we can get together either pre-cruise in Orlando or plan a meeting, maybe during sailaway. It would be great getting to meet you and everyone in your group. :D

Come and join me on the roll call thread.

Well, this will be our fifth cruise on the Fantasy. We love her, she's our favorite ship, so I'm not broken up about it (although we were looking forward to checking out the Sensation since she was "new" to us.)

The Fantasy is a wonderful ship. All you Sensation cruisers who are now on the Fantasy will have a terrific time, guaranteed.

Hey. I am (was) sailing on the Sensation on May 13 and I got an email saying that my cruise was moved over to the Fantasy automatically. A few hours later now and I have received another email from Carnival telling me to disregard the previous email and I now have the email which was posted about as if my cruise was booked on the Fantasy from the get-go. I checked the page on carnival.com and it still shows Fantasy (changed from Sensation, I assume this morning) so should I worry about the second email? It sounds like Carnival has something screwed up somewhere and I don't want my vacation to get caught in the middle of it all. :(

Undrhil

I am also sailing on April 10. I like many others, got a message today saying my april 6th sailing would be on the Fas. I called carnival because I was wondering about the luggage tags (I can see my luggage sailing off on another ship). Also, asked was everything ok since message had 6th instead of 10th sail date. Talked to 2 different carnival agents and both times they tell me they know nothing and cant even pull up my booking!! :mad: Ok, enough complaining... Anyone else sailing on the 10th with kids? I have a 13 (shy son), 8 , and 5 yr old. ...Hope they have stuff for the 13 yr old... We have suite U104 and U106 across hall. Any neighbors? :)

ME!!! Hi i'm on 4/10 sailing of the now Fantasy I'm a single mom taking 5 kids:eek: , my daughter (18) her boyfriend (20) my son (14) his friend (15) and my son (9) we have U78 ,U82, U86 . My 9 year old is a little shy ,until he gets to know you:rolleyes: He plans on spending lots of time in camp carnival..is your 8 yr old a boy or girl? We are from Florida and this is our 3rd Carnival cruise in 3 years . I'm sure we will run into your family and maybe the kids will get along:o i only have to make it through 2 more shifts (I'm a nurse) and my vacation starts !! hope to see you on 4/10

Hey. I am (was) sailing on the Sensation on May 13 and I got an email saying that my cruise was moved over to the Fantasy automatically. A few hours later now and I have received another email from Carnival telling me to disregard the previous email and I now have the email which was posted about as if my cruise was booked on the Fantasy from the get-go. I checked the page on carnival.com and it still shows Fantasy (changed from Sensation, I assume this morning) so should I worry about the second email? It sounds like Carnival has something screwed up somewhere and I don't want my vacation to get caught in the middle of it all. :(

Undrhil

A similar thing happened to me today. I was originally on the Sensation and received a letter saying they'd changed me to the Sensation. I thought, "What???" I called and she basically said, "Whoops" and assured me that I have been switched to the Fantasy. Then just a couple of hours ago I got another letter telling me to disregard the first letter and saying that I'd been switched from the Sensation to the Fantasy. So, I guess Carnival is trying to fix an error.

I'm sure you're fine, Undrhil, but I'd call Carnival and ask the question anyway.

Cindy

I just got off the phone with Carnival. They say that it is official: I am on the Fantasy now. Apparently, they had some glitch and some emails went out wrong. The second email was, apparently, an attempt to smooth over any wrinkles, I suppose. Anyway, I feel better now knowing that I am on the Fantasy. I was looking forward to sailing on the Sensation again. Oh well, maybe next year? :)

On another note: I should be getting my docs about 30 days before sailing, yes? So, since my sail date is May 13, I should be getting my docs around the 13th of April?

Undrhil

Archived