Sensation Cruisers

Yep, mine too. So does that mean we are no longer on Sensation, and are moved to the Fantasy? Or is it just a web glitch?

It says I am on Fantasy, but when I click on "Fantasy" where it tells me what ship I am on, it takes me to the Sensation page.

I'm confused.

Mine too! I sailed the Fantasy last year, was looking forward to the Sensation but not as much as Grand Turks, so this is good. But wouldn't go for the S. S. Minnow! Actually was in Nassau and on Monday night saw an older small cruise ship, and wondered "is there enough to do on those little ships?"

Hey! I tried to go to my page, but the website is not letting me so I called Carnival. I was told they do not have any concrete information at that time, but they plan to by this evening and for me to call back then...

If anybody gets any more info., please let me know. Thanks

Hey! I tried to go to my page, but the website is not letting me so I called Carnival. I was told they do not have any concrete information at that time, but they plan to by this evening and for me to call back then...

If anybody gets any more info., please let me know. Thanks

I am going to assume that if you are set to go in April (at least) you will be on Fantasy.

We're May 8th and our page is changed to the Fantasy. It should be fine because I believe it is the exact same ship....just no mini-golf!

Guessing they are just going to flip-flop the passengers asap.

:confused:

This seems to support what the assistant Cruise Director told me, that the Fantasy ship was going to replace the Sensation. How, she did not know. I would guess, it would be when both ships are in PC at the same time. I have a friend with Carnival that said she has heard the same thing but no annoucement as of yet, but soon.

We're supposed to be leaving on May 27. When I try to fill out my Funpass information, it tell me the ship is invalid. When you click on Sensation in Funships and the 5-day Bahamas cruise, it tells you no dates are available.

I am also now on the Fantasy! Wonder if it is the same ports and all. And I agree with the earlier question- what about the guests already booked on the fantasy???

Was the Fantasy scheduled to go to GT or just the Bahamas? If it was just the Bahamas, the Sensation can make that without a problem. This makes way too much sense.....is it possible someone at Carnival made a GOOD decision?

Mine says Fantasy too and I'm leaving in just 14 days! After all that has been writen about the Sensation, this may be a good thing... but maybe not! Anyone been on the Fantasy lately? I don't know anything about this ship! I'm still a little worried. But I am glad to see GT still on the schedule!

Just checked our reservation. Changed to Fantasy. We researched and saw that Fantasy was refurbed Sept. 2005. Looks awesome! Mini-golf added, new stage on Lido, dining rooms new (we looked at our 2003 Fantasy pics to compare).

We've been so worried about all the Sensation troubles. Very relieved to see we will be on Fantasy. Sensation propulsion problems not allowing speed to reach GT.

DH, DD (10) and DS (13) really need this break and I celebrate my 42nd b-day on April 15th.

See everyone April 10! We are counting on going to GT! (At least, we are praying we get to go to GT!):rolleyes:

Celebration June 2005

Jubilee June 2004

Miracle April 2004

Fantasy May 2003

Fantasy April 2003

Emerald Seas April 1986:eek:

Mine says the Fantasy, too. I am fine with that as long as we have the same itinerary. Is one nicer than the other? Are the deck plans the same, so we'll have the same rooms? OMG this makes me nervous. Hopefully all is well!!

I did call Carnival and was told to call back Monday :mad: . Looks like they would know something by now, if it is changed on the website. PLease someone reassure me all is well!!:)

Thanks a bunch!!

We loved the Fantasy when we went twice in 2003. We've been on the Miracle when it was on its 4th time out, brand new. The Fantasy was just as nice. Yes, older, smaller ship. However, it is easier to get around the ship and staff was awesome. Friendly, courteous. Both times.

My thought is this: the Carnival product is a good one. Whether you are on the oldest or newest ship. I have to say I'm impressed if they are changing us to the Fantasy so we get to go to Grand Turk.

We have 2 kids, 10 and 13, and the family atmosphere was great. Yes, there are plenty of places to party, but also lots of family activities.

And no, I don't work for Carnival.

Archived