E304 on the Coral...did we do OK?

custompcsys

Well, I wasn't able to get the minisuite, the difference was more than I could swing. But... were able to get a good deal from our TA on a balcony cabin on the Emerald deck (E304) for the Coral's Panama Canal round-trip next April. I like the location ok, the only thing that concerns me is that its directly across from the the entrance to the forward elevators.

Did we do ok or should we head for the hills? :)

Many times our cabin has been near the elevators and never heard a thing. Oh once in awhile we here people coming back to their rooms but it lasts a few seconds. Have fun.

Marilyn

i think you did great:))),like the others said you shouldnt have any noise to speak,so all you gotta do is enjoy and relax and take it all in ,enjoy yourselves and i hope you have a super good time:)))):p :rolleyes:

Unless you hit heavy heaving seas, being close to the forward elevators should not cause any problems.

In heavy seas, sometimes you can hear the elevator cars banging about in the shafts, but that tends to blend in with all the other noise generated by stormy waters.

Unless you hit heavy heaving seas, being close to the forward elevators should not cause any problems.

In heavy seas, sometimes you can hear the elevator cars banging about in the shafts, but that tends to blend in with all the other noise generated by stormy waters.

Thanks Druke :) I don't think that will be a concern for me though. If the seas are that heavy and heaving that the elevators bang around in their shafts, I will have the extra noise insulation of being in the bathroom with the door closed for an extended period of time, so I probably wont hear any heaving but my own ;)

Archived