Carnival Cocktails

PineappleGal

I seen another version of Bushwacker earlier in this post...

Here is the original Bushwacker recipe that I bought (yup, I actually paid $1.00 for this recipe) back in 1997 when we visited Paradise Point in St. Thomas:

2 oz Coconut Rum

6 oz Amaretto

4 oz Kaluah

4 oz Bailey's

2 oz Vodka

"Blend with ice" Add Whip Cream-Dash of Nutmeg if you'd like

This recipe serves 4 people

(unless you're up to drinking 18 oz of alcohol:eek:)

My fav drink is the Dirty Banana. It's great the Miami Vice is great also. I don' think I saw the recipe for the DB in that book.

Second the Dirty Banana! I had quite a few of those on our last cruise. Kiss on the Lips was good too, but very sweet.

• 1 month later...
If anyone needs a recipe please let me know. I know some are hard to find but I might have some from another book. Can't wait to cruise in a month!!!

Pineapplegal

I would love to have the Carnival non alcoholic Fruit Punch cocktail recipe. I had it at the Captain's cocktail party.

For a casual relaxing drink, the Miami Vice. For a drink that Packs a Punch, the "FunShip Special.:D

"Creative Concoctions from Carnival"

Name your favorite Drink that you enjoyed the most. Can't remember what was in it. I have the book of all trades the "Carnival Cocktails sm Creative Concoctions from Carnival" If the drink is in the book I will post the recipe and possible picture. Any questions Reply.

• 3 weeks later...

hey all!:D I would like all the recipes please! lol jk I know, no one would like to have to type those all out. Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone had an extra Carnival Cocktails book or wanted to sell theirs? I just cant seem to find one online to buy and I know I wont be going on a cruise anytime soon to buy it. Or does anyone know where I can buy one other than on the cruise? Thanks!

Hi Pineapplegal. I've been dying to know how to make a frozen rum runner. The frozen part I think I can figure out :) but it's the rest that has me stumped. I didn't see it listed in the book but I know they make them. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

We are so addicted to Rum Runners. Love them!!!:D

What is in the "Ultimate Suntan"?

Ultimate Suntan

1 fluid ounce rum

1/4 fluid ounce creme de banana

1/4 fluid ounce blackberry brandy

1 1/2 fluid ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix

1 1/2 fluid ounces orange juice

grenadine, float

Blend all ingredients together, except the grenadine, pour over ice, float the grenadine over the top and garnish with orange slice.

For some of the people asking what kind of fruit punch they use in their recipes....they probably make their own concoction of pineapple juice, orange juice, sour mix, and grenadine. Dont hold me to it because Im not for sure if thats what they use. But a lot of bars normally mix up this and call it their bar punch mix to use in their tropical drinks such as rum runners, hurricanes, etc. Try mixing half pinapple/orange juice and splashed of the sour mix and grenadine. Then taste and add more or less of what you want to make it taste right. Its fresher this way plus tastes better than the bottled brands of fruit punches. Try it that way, it may make them taste closer to how they taste on the cruise ships than using the brand named stuff.

It's been years since I was on Carnival and while on Royal Caribbean two weeks ago I asked about a drink our bar waitress at dinner served on my last Carnival cruise - but they had never heard of it.

Does anyone have a recipe for a Mexican Mama? I've looked online and had absolutely no luck. I know there's tequila, I believe pina colada mix...

The Dirty Banana is very similiar to a Banshee, which is equal parts of cream de cocoa and cream de banana and vanilla ice cream.....Just make sure you take all the calories out.

My favorite foo foo drink that will knock you on your azz is equal parts of Kaluha, Bailey's, and vodka, don't blend it just stir it on ice.....five of those and you will be howling at the moon.

Thanks Pineapple girl for posting all the recipes.....:p

I see a massive hangover in my very near future;)

• 2 months later...

We just got back from the Easter Caribbean on the Carnival Glory last week. Great trip! They had a drink on there that I don't see listed in the book. It was called the Cruiser. My friend absolutely loved it! I think some of the ingredients were rum, peach schnapps, and orange juice or pineapple juice. If anyone can help with that one we would appreciate it.

Thanks,

LL

• 3 weeks later...