Yikes will they left me off the ship in time??

nickle831

So I understand that if you plan an excursion thru Carnival you get off first, right? So what if you book via the internet not thru Carnival, will I still get off in time, or will I have to wait since they won't know I have an excursion?

Do you know how long it usually takes for the nonpriorites to get off the ship?

It really depends... I would give yourself a little time to get off the ship. Depends on the port... are you tendering??? That is really when this all comes into play...

It really depends... I would give yourself a little time to get off the ship. Depends on the port... are you tendering??? That is really when this all comes into play...

Yes I believe they are still tendering in Cozumel, and will be for awhile? I wanted to take the snorkeling tour thru Paradise Beach. I think they usually leave around 12 or so that is what I heard, and It's about a 20 minute drive to the beach. Thanks for your help.

Yes I believe they are still tendering in Cozumel, and will be for awhile? I wanted to take the snorkeling tour thru Paradise Beach. I think they usually leave around 12 or so that is what I heard, and It's about a 20 minute drive to the beach. Thanks for your help.

Well, the tendering in Coz, from what I understand, can be a nightmare. What time do you dock? PB is not a 20 minute drive... I would post for Tom over on the Coz board, and see what info he has as to when they leave, etc. He will have a good idea of what they are seeing lately, and if people are arriving late due to tendering...

I don't know what ship you are on but a few weeks ago on the Miracle we stopped in Cozumel and didn't have a ship tour planned.....

We went down and got the tender stickers at about 9:15 and ended up on the #9 tender.... we hit the shore at 11:00..... but I understand that if you go down by like 8:30 and get them you can end up on an earlier tender.... friends of ours were on tender #2 and were off about 45 min before we were...

The snorkeling from Paradise Beach leaves about 12:30 you should have no problem.....just get down for your stickers early.

I seem to recall from other posts on the tendering subject that tickets are passed out and if you go early to get tickets, you will be on the early tender boats. I've also read that the Carnival staff handing out the tender tickets don't ask or check to see if you're on a Carnival excursion or not. I'm sure someone that has recently tendered in Coz, Cayman, etc. can confirm.

I recently tendered in Grand Cayman. It appeared to be a come one come all attitude. There were no stickers etc. They tell you when and where to meet and off you go. We found that by taking the elevator directly to the gangway you are right there ready to get off. There were a few people on the steps waiting to get off behind us then. LOL. Take the elevator!!!! The boat holds like a 100 people and we were on land in like 20 minutes start to finish. The hard part was getting back on the ship. We waited like 45 minutes in the hot sun in a long line. Thank goodness for "drinks to go".... It was fun though because we were partying in line with our boat mates we met on the ship. Have fun and enjoy your trip.:D

I seem to recall from other posts on the tendering subject that tickets are passed out and if you go early to get tickets, you will be on the early tender boats. I've also read that the Carnival staff handing out the tender tickets don't ask or check to see if you're on a Carnival excursion or not. I'm sure someone that has recently tendered in Coz, Cayman, etc. can confirm.

This is true. We were in the Caymans last month. We just went down to the lounge, got a ticket and waited maybe 10 to 15 minutes till they called our number. They never asked if we had a excursion thru Carnival

Archived