Hot tips for cruising

CP1

Are there any suggestions or tips that any one could share. Things that they don't tell you but we should know about?:)

Someone posted the links here last week to alot of Tips etc. I printed them out but forgot to save them in my book marks

try these:

http://home.comcast.net/~dr.crash/HomePage.html

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepx5q3/

Fred

Just one:

Go with an open mind/ Don't expect 5 star service for 3 star prices which is what carnival charges. Don't let others ruin your cruise by actions or words. Last but not least. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And when you are done (sometime next month) please let us know what you thought, and if it provided the answers that you were looking for. ;) :D

The main thing is to remember that YOU'RE ON VACATION!!!

For the ladies I would recommend a purse with a long shoulder strap that could be put over their head and across their body. On one cruise my mom was on while boarding a tender, one lady lost her purse overboard as she was boarding the tender. She had the purse in her hand and going from the ship to the tender can sometimes be bouncy. She lost her footing and as she went to reach for help (the crew is really good about helping) she let go of her purse without thinking. It sunk quickly. If she had a purse with a long shoulder strap she would of been able to use both hands in boarding the tender.

Don't know if she got her purse back or not ... probably not, but my mom told the story years ago and to this day whenever I pack for a cruise I make sure I have a purse with long shoulder strap if we are going to tender in at any port.

Archived