Grandeur Cabin Question

sun & fun

I'm presently booked on deck 4 outside cabin midship. The price of the cabins on deck 3 have gone down in price quite a bit. I can get a cabin on deck 3 outside cabin near the back of the ship for $800.00 less. I'm considering changing

cabins. I'm crusing in May. Does anyone have any words of wisdom?

Thanks!:)

All I can say is that the inside rooms on the Grandeur were alot smaller than what I expected. Especially the bathroom. Book that room and run with the money. The ship is fantastic. We were on it last year and loved every minute of it.

Believe it or not our outside cabin on deck 3 just went down another $720! That makes it a total $1,500 reduction. I just can't believe it. I feel so sorry for all the people that are paying the full fare. Cruise critic boards really supply so much info. I'm glad I found it.:)

We were originally paying $4,181 for a Outside cabin on deck 4 for 4 people.

When I was looking at the RC web site I saw that outside cabins on deck 3 went down $780 from what we were paying on deck 4, so I changed to deck 3. A few days later when I checked that cabin went down another $720! There are still 5 cabins left in our category and I wonder if it might go down again. We leave on May 26th from Baltimore. When I told my cousin who is going with us she asked if we were going on a row boat!:)

Archived