Dining questions/opinions

halos

I was wondering. For those of you who sit at large tables in the dining room, do you sit next to your spouse/SO or do you prefer to sit across from them at the table??

If you plan on having dinner at the specialty restaurant, do you, out of consideration tell your tablemates AS WELL AS your wait staff?

Also, on a less 'personal' note and more about protocol,

during breakfast/lunch in the dining room, what is the proper attire on Celebrity??

We like to sit next to each other. I think it's inappropriate to talk about our tablemates across the table.

Specialty restaurant reservation - we let the waitstaff and the tablemates know so they don't have to wait.

Breakfast/lunch - shorts, t-shirt, all OK.

We like to sit next to each other. I think it's inappropriate to talk about our tablemates across the table.

LOL!! Thanks, I like that thought. You're right, it just wouldn't be proper now would it??? :D

I always sit next to my husband in the dining room. Also on the very first nite we tell the wait staff and our tablemates that if we are not there at the time dinner is starting(we are always on time) just go ahead and start dinner. Do not wait for us. It is not fair to the waitstaff and certainly not fair to our tablemates.

Marilyn

Archived