Mexican Riviera - Cabo, Mazatlan & PV Review - Long!

suziehmkr

Loved your review! We are thinking of doing the Mexican Riviera in March and I think your review convinced us. I am dying to also see Acapulco, though I must admit, we have considered going to Los Cabos or PV so many times and ended up in Cancun each time, that I figure this will be a great way to see if these places are places we'd like to spend an entire wk. in. Loved the pix! :)

I am glad that you both liked it. It is now October and we are still talking about our cruise like it was last week. I absolotely cannot wait to return in 2006. Randi's is one excursion that we will repeat, as our DD will be with us this time. Not sure what else we will do, but that one is a must repeat.

We had a wonderful time on the canopy tour. I am afraid of heights and didn't have a problem at all. DH loved this one also. I highly recommend it! The view while going over the river was awesome!!!

I did all of my excursion research right here on CC and everything was just as everyone said... so I suggest you do a search here on the Ports of Call board to see what else is out there. Las Caletas in PV sounds like something we would do next time too!

Oh, you can bet I will do some excursion research! Did a lot of it for a cruise we recently returned from to French Polynesia and it was invaluable. These boards make all the difference, don't they?

Though we don't usually do horseback rides, the one you took sounds fun as I see many seem to recommend it. I think we might do that one. There is something else I wonder if you ever heard of called "Shotover Jet" or something. Supposedly it's on some river outside of town or something near Puerto Vallarta. I read about it some time ago. Will have to do LOTS more research if we actually do book this cruise. But it's fun. Helps w/the anticipation! Thanks again for all the info!

• 1 year later...

I checked in here for first time in quite a while and saw your name so started reading too, until I got to Bunny. Then I said to me, Wait a minute!!!! This sounds familiar!! So I finished reading anyway since you did such a good job. Its nice to share with new people once more. I have been busy planning Hawaii trip in two weeks so have only been on those boards plus Alaska. Take care.

Archived