Conquest Rooms

idec 102

Alittle confuzed about the room's on the Conquest. Some say they have refrig's in them, some say they bring soft sided cooler's. Does the room's on the Rivera Deck have refrig's in them? Thanks, sailing in 4 days:D

Alittle confuzed about the room's on the Conquest. Some say they have refrig's in them, some say they bring soft sided cooler's. Does the room's on the Rivera Deck have refrig's in them? Thanks, sailing in 4 days:D

I was on the Valor, a Conquest class ship and I stayed in a Cat.1a cabin, Im sure if the Cat. 1a cabin had a fridge, all cabins should.

That really sucks, you know that they are locked in a cabinet that doesnt look like a Fridge?

You know, I'm not sure now that you're saying that. I thought the locked cabinet was a mini-bar, but I can't be sure. We had an ice chest; the steward filled it daily. Why would we have him do that if we had a fridge?

Looks like we are having a semantics issue.

They are "Mini-bars". If you want to use them for your own stuff you have to have the mini-bar stuff removed.

A-ha! That would explain it then. Perhaps we weren't aware that we could do that.

You know, I'm not sure now that you're saying that. I thought the locked cabinet was a mini-bar, but I can't be sure. We had an ice chest; the steward filled it daily. Why would we have him do that if we had a fridge?

The mini bar is the Fridge, Our steward unlocked ours when I asked him too, then he noticed after a few days since we kept our water bottle in the Ice holder above he locked it again.

Once on the Spirit in our 9a suite, on the last day our Steward was transfering to the Glory and her Supervisor "Cabin manager officer" came and did a full inventory and I told him that we kept the mini bar locked all week, he still didnt believe us and checked, our steward said its something they need to do before they transfer off the ship.:confused:

Fred

Upper Deck. It was unlocked the entire time. There was only bottled water in there. :rolleyes: We did have to drink a $4 bottled water after awaking from a Carlos and Charlies Yard drink and a nap! ;)

Archived