Any experience with 1A guarantees?

goodml

Had an 1A on the Miracle in April/May. Great for one person, a tight fit for two pending on the people habits. There was plenty of closet space and space in the bathroom.

One thing that I love about the 1A rooms is price and excellent sleep time!! I travel solo often and the rates for the 1A lets me afford a cruise. Also with the tv station having ship views, I can just turn to the channel to see what's going on outside.

Another reason I love these rooms is for major sleeping!! I take a travel clock and set it for morning wake ups and naps, otherwise you can sleep a whole day in the comfy beds!!

I booked the 1A for the cruise I'm leaving on today, but then got nervous about it after reading people's warnings here. So I paid the extra 20 pp for an inside guarantee. I ended up with 4E, on deck 8. The room is turned the opposite way from the others, and looks substantially bigger than the regular 4s. However, it is right next to the elevator, so we'll see how happy I am with it. I'll post when I get back. Somehow, I think I probably would have ended up with the same room even if I had kept the 1A gty (???)

Archived