SEA-TAC to Pier 66

Hi - would someone please tell me what is the best way of (not the NCL bus) transportation from SEA-TAC to Pier 66?

Also, can I make reservations with a Shuttle service or just look for one once I get to the airport? If so which one and where in the airport should I be looking once I get there?

How about a taxi... cost appx.? And miles from SEA-TAX to Pier 66?

Thank you very much for your help.

2Scots

This taxi information was taken off of the Port of Seattle website:

Pick-up service to and from the both cruise terminals is available. Taxi service to the airport ranges from $25 - $40 for the approximate 20 - 30 minute drive.

Shuttle Express http://www.shuttleexpress.com/index.html

Grayline of Seattle Airporter bus http://graylineseattle.com/airportexpress1.cfm

Says for an additional charge you can be dropped off at the Marriott Waterfront Hotel which is across from the Pier 66 cruise terminal.

Thank you so much for the information. We will probably go with the Express and get dropped off at the Marriott across the street from Pier 66 and walk over to the Pier with our luggage.

If you have any other information you could share regarding our stay after the cruise we would appreciate it. We will be staying at the Fairmont Olympic and have two days to discover Seattle. We have never been to Seattle.

Thanks again,

2Scots

The Olympic is a lovely hotel, I stayed there on my wedding night. If you have the chance, the Georgian Room at the Olympic does a lovely high tea, and a lovely Sunday brunch.

One day in Seattle: How to see the top spots

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/traveloutdoors/2002970245_seattledayplans07.html

This is an article that was in this past weekends local Seattle newspaper.

Ideas for some dinner or lunch spots, check the citysearch website and then click Seattle. Some of the ones that I have tried and enjoyed are

Elliott's - on the waterfront

Anthony's - on the waterfront

Etta's - Pike Place Market (northend)

Palasades - North of the city in Magnolia (taxi ride) nice but pricey

Cutters - Pike Place Market (northend)

Other favorite that have a variety are The Cheesecake Factory.

We took a van from the airport to the pier last August. It was cheaper than a taxi, but you have to walk a bit in the parking garage to get to it & wait for enough people to be in one. We were the first ones dropped off, so it wasn't bad. If you have time to spare & want to save money, then do this option.

• 5 years later...

I have the same question - although these rates are out of date. We are arriving at Seatac May 18th, 2012 and want to share a taxi to Pier 66 for Celebrity Infinity cruise. Checked rates and approximate $50.00 for the 14 mile trip. Anyone going on this cruise and want to share a taxi with us?

I have the same question - although these rates are out of date. We are arriving at Seatac May 18th, 2012 and want to share a taxi to Pier 66 for Celebrity Infinity cruise. Checked rates and approximate $50.00 for the 14 mile trip. Anyone going on this cruise and want to share a taxi with us?

You'll have better luck if you post this request on your ship's Roll Call.

The towncar service at the airport, STILA, has a flat rate of $45.

If you can easily manage your luggage, the cheapest option is the Light Rail from SeaTac to Westlake Center downtown. It's $2.75 pp for the 40 minute ride. Then $10 for a cab to the pier.

Did this in 2010. The cab will run you about $30 ~ $35 depending on traffic for SeaTac to the hotel.

I would reconsider walking to the pier. Seattle is infamous for all the rain they get, you might be drenched ! (or it could be beatiful out like when we went).

It is quite a walk. I would think 1+ mile if I remember correctly. We took another cab from the hotel to the pier, was about $8 IIRC, and we were further away than where you are planning to be.

Archived