I leave May 15th for Liberty and my g/f just moved out!

thejman

Jedg22 you are great. Lets see some more CC people rally round and help this guy find a group to hang out with so that he has a good time and MOVES ON. There are gonna be some single people traveling with their parents or grandparents - I just know it!

PS. thejman, please come back and tell us how it turned out for you. There are lots of people here who feel for your situation and really want to see you have a fun time.......

Well good!!!! Enjoy the fact that she just lost that money (sorry, sometimes you have to enjoy little things like that, LOL) :D We expect to hear from you when you get back now!!! :D

I totally agree with GC! We want a full report when you return, jman!!! :p

The idea of calling Carnival to change the name was brought up. How about calling the airline to change the name on the flight as well. They may do it for a fee or for free.

Go and enjoy your cruise. After you get home make sure to tell someone in the circle (so it gets back to her) that you had a great time and enjoyed every minute of your vacation.

OK........you didn't say how old you are but my absolutely gorgeous 23 year old blonde daughter will be traveling with us and looking for "hot guys" to hang out with. If you're too old for her, we'll be traveling with friends who are bringing their also beautiful 38 year old daughter.....don't you dare not go...it's the trip of a lifetime !!!!!

Are there any vacant cabins on this cruise???

I wanna go!!!

;)

• 3 weeks later...

Yea......... I am wondering if he had a great trip or what ???? Hope he comes back to post how his cruise was. I know how that feels what he went thru, I think most of us here can in one way or another. Like GoinCrusin said her bf left after her cruise was over, that sucked !!!! You know he had planned to do that, at least the op's gf baled before the cruise started not that helps his feelings any.

Archived