Earliest time to board a ship...

I would like to know what is the earliest time I can board the ship? My flight comes in at 11am on my cruise day. Thank You!

which airport?? what cruise??? but- even without that info, i will guess that you will have no problem boarding when you get to the terminal- Unless there has been a Norwalk outbreak and they are super-cleaning the ship...

All things going smoothly, you should be able to board. As long as there's no Norwalk, the ship is on time and they are ready. Most of the time 11:30 - 12 noon is a safe bet, but things can and do happen so bring a book and be prepared to wait.

Oh sorry. Plane comes in at 11am at Orlando and I cruise out of Port Canaveral on Sept. 4 thru 8th on the Sovereign on the Seas.

Which means by the time you get your stuff and transfer to the port it will be 12:30 or 1. Not a problem at all. I've sailed her many times and always boarded before 12 noon.

Hi! We'll be on the same ship, same dates!

I had the same question, thanks for the answer.

When we leave the SOS, we will be going from the Port to Disney via a van we've reserved. What time should we ask them to pick us up at the terminal? Obviously, the earlier the better so we can take full advantage of the day at Disney.

TIA,

grace

Oh sorry. Plane comes in at 11am at Orlando and I cruise out of Port Canaveral on Sept. 4 thru 8th on the Sovereign on the Seas.

My DW and I live in Avon Park, Fl and it is 121 miles to Port Canaveral. We will probably leave the house at around 11am on March 18th 2007 and arrive around 1pm for our Cruise on Mariner of the Seas. We last went on the Millennium (Celebrity) out of Port Everglades and we left at 10am got there at 1pm and were on the ship just after 2pm Now I have heard that Port Canaveral is much faster with things than Port Everglades so I think that 1pm will be a great time to arriver for a cruise (Canaveral is also a lot less busy than Everglades as well) Anyway anyone with other information on this please feel free to advise us.

Archived