lunch in Pinnacle Grill ?

We had lunch at the PG on the Maasdam as part of one of our excursions, and while I had been ill for a few days and didn't have much of an appetite, I thought it was very good. There was a set menu. We had a tomato salad where the took the tomatoes and sliced them horizontally and stacked them with lettuce and cheese between the slices. The main course was a chicken pasta with a creamy sauce and sun-dried tomatoes, and other stuff but I can't remember what it was. Nice. I can't remember what dessert was, but I think it was chocolate and gooey.

All in all, I thought it was worth $10/person.

The Pinnacle appeared to be open for lunch daily on our Veendam cruise last month. We also noticed that it was open for breakfast. Was curious - is breakfast in the Pinnacle available only to a certain category of passengers, or is it open to anyone?

On the Westerdam what type of suite can have breakfast and lunch at Pinacle Grill, all of them or just SA and Penthouse? How much is it?

Also, can someone recommend a good pair of binoculars, not too expensive for Alaska?

Thanks.

Westerdam - breakfast is free for the Penthouse, SA, SB and SC suite passengers in the Pinnacle.

Thank you so much for the info. Do we need to make reservation for breakfast and/or lunch?

Not at all, the Pinnacle is not very busy at breakfast. We were the only people dining on the last cruise.

Breakfast for Suite passengers is not highly publicized, if yoiu do't know about it you can miss it.

Breakfast for Suite passengers is not highly publicized, if yoiu do't know about it you can miss it.

Quite true - I was too busy w/ my Eggs Benedict in bed to make it to ever Pinnacle for B'Fast!

:D

Whenever possible we always eat breakfast at either the Pinnacle or the King's Room or the Queen's Room - depends on the ship. The hours are the same as the main dining room. Never have to make resevations. Sometimes we have been the only ones there and other times there were quite a few of us.

Archived