2008 cruises

Most cruise lines are focused on 2007 cruises and those that have 2008 cruises available for booking go through the first few months of 2008. Just check on those cruise line web sites that you are most interested in from time to time but on the most part you will not see European 2008 sailings for several more months for the majority of cruise lines.

Keith

Royal Caribbean (and most cruise lines) have just opened bookings through around April 2008 - before the cruise season begins in Europe. I already have a cruise booked for the end of January 2008.

Are any cruise lines taking 2008 bookings yet? Has anyone already booked that far ahead? I think DH want to go to Euroupe, not sure what cruiseline to try and would like to start planning now. THX

That far out does not give the cruise line much options once they start taking bookings. I would also imagine there are not that many people that would sign up 24 to 30 months prior to make it worth their while.

Celebrity has opened bookings for their (long-awaited) Australia/New Zealand itinerary for the beginning of 2008, in case you're interested in "down under" instead of Europe. Some categories are already sold out and they only started booking on the 17th of May!

Archived