Why are there no CC CELEBRITY group cruises?

poetic license

I was going to do one on Century before my niece (and I) got married in March and date would have conflicted...Rates were pretty high IMHO but I would be glad to do on if there was enough interest ahead of time to make it worthwhile..

So where does anyone want to go????:confused: :confused:

I asked the same question about six months ago (asking when folks would like to do a group cruise) and didn't get much response. I haven't had much chance to put time into it recently but I'd be happy to put one together as well. There has never been a Celebrity group cruise before. Unfortunately, Caroline, I can't go in Jan/Feb of '07 as we are already committed to a land vacation for that time period. Maybe you could do one and then I could follow up with another in the summer of '07 or the winter of '08.

What does everyone think?

We'd be interested. Problem now is that we plan so far in advance. We'll be in Hawaii for two weeks in Feb so wouldn't be able to sail until late summer or fall. We'd love Europe or TA

A Europe or a TA would be FABULOUS!!! Nothing less than 10 days; airfare just isn't worth it to do shorter trips anymore.

Cheers~

Nicki

Archived