Live From The Sapphire Princess

CroozBlooz

Hi All...

I have not posted in about a year... but now I am about to embark on another cruise... the Sapphire Princess..... thanks to my M-I-L who is paying everyones way for my grandma's 95 birthday.

We are travelling in a large group and there are 4 children between the ages of 2 and 6. Can you tell me what the kids center activities are like... I know being an alaskan cruise that it will be more of an elderly crowd.....

I am not really concerned about me... but really want as much info as possible about for the kids....

Thanks

Tom

I hope you still plan to upload those platters and pictures.

We are in out hotel in Anchorage, and we miss our Grand Suite!!!!

I will upload pictures and the platters, and some of the menus for those who are interested.

We had about a day of the most dense fog I have ever seen! It was just outside of Skagway to just outside of College Fjorde. Fog horns and everything....Think Titanic! It was great!!!

I will have a complete trip report when we get back home. Did I mention how much we loved our suite??

Sakda (waiter) and Seksan (asst. waiter) were wonderful!

More to come! :)

YES, I am. Monday is my day off, and after I do whatever my wife has planned for me, I will get them uploaded.

Hi! I was just wondering if you were able to do this Monday or if your honey do list was too long?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you ever have a chance to scan any of those daily patters from your cruise? I would be intersted in seeing a few if not all of them if you have the time to scan and e-mail them or post them on a web page.

Thanks

YES, I am. Monday is my day off, and after I do whatever my wife has planned for me, I will get them uploaded.

Hi All...

I have not posted in about a year... but now I am about to embark on another cruise... the Sapphire Princess..... thanks to my M-I-L who is paying everyones way for my grandma's 95 birthday.

We are travelling in a large group and there are 4 children between the ages of 2 and 6. Can you tell me what the kids center activities are like... I know being an alaskan cruise that it will be more of an elderly crowd.....

I am not really concerned about me... but really want as much info as possible about for the kids....

Thanks

Tom

I don't have this info, but would like to remind you that the kid's center is for age 3 and up and they have to be potty trained, so the little one is out of luck.

We brought our toddler once on a cruise when he was too young for the kid's center, never again. He couldn't even go in the pools. I was more tired after that cruise than I've ever been. At least at home he has his own room!

We're going to wait until both our boys are old enough then take them on Disney.

Next week is adult time!!!!

Hi All...

Thanks

Tom

I don't have this info, but would like to remind you that the kid's center is for age 3 and up and they have to be potty trained, so the little one is out of luck.

We brought our toddler once on a cruise when he was too young for the kid's center, never again. He couldn't even go in the pools. I was more tired after that cruise than I've ever been. At least at home he has his own room!

We're going to wait until both our boys are old enough then take them on Disney.

Next week is adult time!!!!

Archived