Another Sunday without ChesterH

CaroleSP

Chester, I still remember when I would race to log in each Sunday hoping for the next chapter telling us about your adventures (or should I say misadventures - glass door) on the Galaxy.

Now, several years later; several cruises later, I'm still doing the same thing.

I need to know about your mystery illness! Where are you?

I agree Chester. You shouldn't treat your fans this way without an explanation. We have so enjoyed your journals and I have read your book 3 times. I have also gone on-line and read what you have available there.

If you're quitting on us, then you need to let us know so we don't (daily) look at the threads hoping for SOMETHING from you. You are very talented and there are a lot of cruisers who don't post but read your chapters.

Thank you for the joy you have given us over the years. I'm still hoping that you're just in the garden and enjoying the spring days. I hope the horrible storms that have hit New England have spared you!

Fondly,

Garry

Chester, I hope all it that is keeping you from us is a bad case of spring fever or one heck of a workload! Please let us know how you are ... I sure do miss the installments of the Mothers Cruise on the MAASDAM.

My best to you and Kris,

Nicki

Archived