Glory Forward Room-Noisy/Rough? Help

calicruzr

We were in 6209 upper forward balcony right under the bridge overhang. Did not really notice any noise. There was some motion but we had rough waters. Did not bother us at all, slept like babes. We took bonine at nite and ginger during the day. Better safe than sorry. Don't forget to go out on the forward decks. No one ever goes out there so you can have it all to yourselves and be able to see port and starboard sides. Absoulutely great for sailaway.

I was once two cabins from the front on the Main deck ... it was a bit movey and we heard crashes (I assume waves hitting the hull) every once in a while, but it wasn't too out of line with my experiences on the other parts of the ship.

Stayed on Verandah deck. 8245. Could look into the Bridge wing which was kinda cool.

The proximity to the Atrium elevators and being on flight down from the Spa was also a plus.

Also was a short trip to the Lido.

We did not have any motion issues. Enjoy your Cruise. Please let us know how it goes.

I really enjoyed the Glory.

We were on the Glory Dec 05 and was in cabin 9229 on the Lido deck. The noise was not notable but we did have rough seas after leaving Costa Maya and was some motion. Slept like a baby! You will love it!. Mark Price (Cruise Director) and Wee Jimmy (Asst. Cruse Director) are priceless!

That really makes me feel better, thanks! Of course no cruise is perfect but it is what you make of it, motion sickness and all.

I read in one of the responses that Weeeeeee Jimmy is the assistant cruise director with Mark? I love him!!! he was on the Triumph when I was on that ship 2 years ago.

I read in one of the responses that Weeeeeee Jimmy is the assistant cruise director with Mark? I love him!!! he was on the Triumph when I was on that ship 2 years ago.

Yep, he is/was the Assistant Cruise Director when we sailed on the Glory!

Wee Jimmy was promoted to CD and shipped off to another ship. Kelly is the asst CD now. It was her 2nd week when we sailed and she was still in the learning process. Read a review that she was pretty good last week.

We were on the Glory Dec 05 and was in cabin 9229 on the Lido deck. The noise was not notable but we did have rough seas after leaving Costa Maya and was some motion. Slept like a baby! You will love it!. Mark Price (Cruise Director) and Wee Jimmy (Asst. Cruse Director) are priceless!

We were also in 9229 earlier this month and we didn't notice any noise or extra motion. We also had rough seas leaving Costa Maya, but only contributed to a good night's sleep.

We have sailed twice on the Glory and both times we were in cabin 8207. Assigned there the first time and picked it the second. Very quiet room. Had a little movment, but we were in very rough seas. Would we pick this cabin again, oh heck yes!!!! It is fun to watch when pulling into port or leaving port, you can see right into the bridge.

Archived