Photos from N611

Suncoaster

suncoaster. Thanks for putting your photos up. Looks like you had a good time. The ship looked empty. Did you take photos at the early AM or are the people just spread out all over. I thought it would look more crowded. Photos are great.Will you be cruising again.

Hi Suexxx

Some of the photos on board were taken when we first got on the ship. We walked around all the areas on level at a time, looking around and most people at that stage were out the back deck.

But it never did feel crowded, there was always somewhere you could go to get away from people, and even on the eleventh day you saw people who you had not seen before. And I don't mean just the ones that slept all day and partied all night.

I'd love to cruise again, though eleven days was a couple of days too long. It was 3 1/2 sailing, 5 ports, and 2 days home, it would have been better 2 days out and three days home, as the last 2 days went too quick with, bridge tour, galley tour, horse racing, final bingo, and packing.

Hubby came down with a badly infected leg on the second last day, and spent the next three weeks getting it better, so the took a bit of the shine off for him. But the start of 2008 looks good, when daughter has turned 18.

AND I lost weight, mainly because I walked so much, we walked and walked after dinner, just around the decks past the bars etc..

Val

lovely photos, looks like you had a great time.

I also had a sneak peak at your craft room, hope you dont mind, would love to come and play in there....i do scrapbooking. In fact i am away this weekend yes the whole weekend scrapbooking, hope to get a few cruise pages done.

I do wish though that webshots would limit their ads. That flashing fart button drove me crazy, i had to stop looking for a while. does everyone view them like they are looking at the back of the camera. You miss all the writing under the shot on what the photo is off and have to keep scrolling up and down to view...

The ship looked empty.

I was on the same cruise suexxx and the ship was 10 passengers short of capacity with 1886 people on boaurd. It certainly wasn't empty. But as Val said, never seemed to be over crowded.

Thanks for sharing the photos Val. I'm going to "pinch" a few to add to my collection if you don't mind.

Karen

Go for it Karen, the one of the guy Land Diving, we gave the camera to one of Calula's friends and they went up the hill and took the photo for us.

I have the formal photos and a few othersto put on as well, but they either need to be scanned in or taken from the CD so I'll put them on over the next few days.

Val

Hey Val, you're not going to believe this. I transferred some of your photos to my pictures (to add to the ones I'd taken) and I've just been looking through them. There is one in your 1st album taken at Lifou with 3 kids in the water - and they just happen to be my kids:D . Thanks for the shot.:)

Karen

Archived