We just booked our first Celebrity cruise!

gagirl789

We just booked the Mille for the 12/12/04 sailing. It seems so far off! We did decide to get a CC balcony. It was almost the same price as a regular cabin. We really debated about a sky suite but I think CC will be good. We were assigned cabin 9057. I hope it is a good one! Thank you all for the tips and recommendations.

Your cabin is fairly forward / central on the Port side. Good sized cabin. Plenty of room for 2. Actually larger than our similar cabin on the Galaxy. Room for 2 chairs and a small table on the balcony.

Only problem is the support beam in the middle of the cabin. Watch out at night.

Nah, just kidding about the beam. Enjoy!

I think you will like that cabin, we have stayed in that general area and it is great for going to and from the pool, nightclub and theatre.

You will also love CC class, be sure to have breakfast on your verandah and order the smoothies--they are excellent. And scrambled eggs with asparagus.

Any questions, ask away.

Welcome! You're gonna love X! Have the fresh pineapple juice right from the juicer, wonderful, and the french toast with marmalade butter! Fantastic and only on your CC room service breakfast menu!

I'm not a big fan of the champagne they put in your room but order some extra oj and have some mimosas, now there's a good breakfast starter!

I also loved the pillowtop mattress, slept much better on it. And ask for the pillow menu if it's not offered.

These opinions are courtesy of the 'other' georgia girl

Gail (in Valdosta) :D

Thank you all for the nice welcome. we sailed on Norweigan, or Never Again as we think of it. I hope the food will be great. One thing we have gotten conflicting answers about, is can you order off the regular menu, not just room service menu during lunch and dinner? I called Celebrity and asked this and the person that I spoke with did not know. Somtimes when we get in from Port we are just too tired to go to dinner. Can anyone tell me what is on the room service menu? I sound like all I am planning to do is eat! We are debating if we are going to change our reservation to a sky suite. I do not think we will unless the price drops.

gagirl789....... Yes, you can order off of the dining room menu...for lunch or dinner...in your cabin. This is often not known by even the passengers on Celebrity. It is not widely published by Celebrity....can you imagine if they had hundreds of folks ordering lunch (dining room menu) to their rooms?

You have to ask your cabin attendant (or Butler if you are in a suite)...to bring you the menu. This is available only during the hours that the dining room is serving.

The regular room service menu is available 24 hours a day...and is very basic, but good. They have an awesome tuna salad sandwich. The basic large piece of chocolate cake. Large chocolate chip cookie. Soup. Pizza...(very small, personal size....my husband can eat about 4-5 of them). Ice Tea. Salad w/ chicken strips. Coffee, and other things.

Hint: Order coffee through the room service. They will deliver it (on a tray w/cream & sugar) to you in the am.....and you can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee on your balcony!...in your P.J's!

Welcome to Celebrity. I have cruised only three different cruise lines....but Celebrity has been the best!

Archived