Just back from Western Caribe 6/20-6/27 on the Explorer - any questions?

We need to plan a time when we ALL can get together in Florida. It's been too long since June!

Ron ~ been so busy with work (we start set up for our show in Charlotte this week) that I never have time to email from the office....and I still don't have your email here at home. I'll try to remember to drop you a line in the AM. Greetings to everyone. I was thinking of all of you on Saturday (9/11). Miss you guys!

• 2 weeks later...
We actually have several cruises booked. I can't survive without a couple on the books ... even if we end up changing them.

Sun Princess - Jan. 28 out of Ft. Lauderdale to southern Caribbean

Jewel of the Seas -- July 2 out of Harwich England to the Baltics

Mercury -- Feb. 7 (2006) - out of San Diego to Mexican Riviera

You are welcome to join us for any or all of em. Can't do spring break 2005 as we have an event two weeks later so we can't be gone.

:)

Hi Anne and Mark,

Anne, you are my hero(ine). I only wish I had that many cruises booked. Mark, I am trying to convince my wife Annette to go on another cruise about the same time - late June early July. However, she wants to do a land vacation this year (ugh). Did you ever! A land vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She wants to go out to Yeosemite and Mt. Rushmore. On the other hand, the kids and I want to do the Eastern Carib on the Mariner of the Seas.

Anne, if you haven't done the Mexican Riviera before, you will love it! I hope you are stopping in Cabo San Lucas, it is beautiful.

Say hello to everybody for me. Has anyone heard from Chris D.?

Anne: I agree with Ron...you really set the bar high.

Ron, the only land vacation I'd consider is an all-inclusive in some Caribbean land. I used to love sightseeing, but the Caribbean spoiled me. Now I am happy with a day or less of sightseeing on a seven day vacation. I hope Annette has fun alone at Mt. Rushmore. See you in the Caribbean.

Mark

Hello Guys and Gals,

I have been busy with work and looking for houses....I bought a townhouse.
I probably won't go cruising this year...but hey who knows.

I have heard from Chris D...He has been busy with work, etc.

This is to Anne, the guru of the cruise line, is there a smaller class of ship that is nice to cruise on....Royal Caribbean, of course?

Donna

The Radiance class ships are my personal choice. Ship-wise, I much prefer them over the Voyager class. We sailed Brilliance last February and she was one of my favorite ships (Radiance, Brilliance, Serenade and Jewel are the Radiance class ships). They are around 80,000 tons (versus 138,000 that Explorer was), they have glass everywhere so you can always see the water and we loved the Colony Club at the back of the ship (a very fun lounge with huge glass windows). We're booked on the Jewel next summer for the Baltics. You should come along.

We'll be down your way between Christmas and New Years. We'll have to get together. Anyone else want to come down?

Good to "hear" from you again, Donna.

By the way....I STILL have CDs to send you guys. I promise to do it soon!!!!!
:D

We're booked for 2005 and can't do any others. Our spring break is two weeks before the dates for Voyager so those wouldn't work unfortunately even if we weren't booked. But we'll keep working at it.

~Anne

just checkin in.. it's been a while. Wondering how everyone is doing. Does that one guy (sorry I forgot his handle) from I believe Texas (who had the 2 daughters) post here? He was a cool guy and he tore me up playing ping pong. That cruise was just way too much fun and I miss it when I think about it!! What a time. I recomend this cruise for everybody.

Hey Oliwa ~ how are ya? Good to "see" you again. No, the guy from Texas hasn't been back to this thread at all. There's a handful of us that regularly check in. Stop by now and then. It was a great cruise!

Hi Gang!!!!!!!

Mark: I am trying like heck to book a cruise for the spring break time. Unfortunately ours is the first week in April and Annette is putting up a fight this time. (probably won't be going). :o(

Donna: Congratulations on buying your Townhouse. Good to hear from you again. I sent Chris some e-mails. I have to send him another one.

Oliwa: Good to hear from you again. That cruise was just fantastic!

Anne: How are you? I miss chatting with you. Don't know if we are going to make a cruise this year. The "boss" (and I don't mean Springstein) is not too high on a cruise this year. Where are you all going to be during Christmas Time? Say hello to Amanda and Andy.

Hi again to everyone,

we're running into some interference on the cruise plans for spring break. We are planning to bring one of Lauren's two best friends - one is not off that week, and the other, who she really wants to come, has never flown, and is not feeling too good about flying for her first time with us. We believe that a better time will be had by all if we can recruit a friend, but Lauren's being very particular about who she would invite. The NCL cruise out of NY doesn't have any quads left. Deadline day for Lauren's friend to decide is this Sunday. Can I recruit one of you to go with us?

Mark

I thought you told Andy you were NOT the other man in the Governor's Mansion !!!!! Hey...we're coming east for Thanksgiving -- we HAVE to get together! We'll be there 5 days! How far are you from Allentown, PA? Christmas we're going South -- y'all should come down -- AND I MEAN THAT! We could catch up with Donna as well. Look for an email! SOON!

Mark ~ we're landlocked for spring break. We have a very big meeting for a client the following week so I need to stand "on land" for final prep for the meeting (which is in Tucson). It's a bummer. Amanda would have loved to be cruising. But we are cruising as a graduation present for her later in July.

It feels like it's been FOREVER since we've all been on a cruise ship. Clo goes on vacation this Sunday. Lucky person. I think I've forgotten what vacation is. Sounds funny, but when work is crazy for months at a time, vacation seems like it didn't happen. We're all ready for another.

Well...the debates are coming to an end....time to catch some sleep! Talk to you all soon!

~A

Thankfully, Ron, we won't have to take you (with or without that thong!). Lauren's friend said yes, and we booked the flights yesterday. We've got the cabin reserved, and will finalize that soon. My thanks to Anne for motivating me to spend my money wisely.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys ~ Amanda was worried our thread was fading. Just too much work lately to spend time on the boards. Still miss all of you.

Ron ~ did you get my email? Haven't heard back from you.

Need sleep ... keep in touch!

~A

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived