Oh those poor people on the Victory right now ...

Mask

Ugh. He sure dumped alot of water here... flooded us pretty good, we had 6 feet plus in many areas... It was a soaking miserable rain. I hope they will be able to avoid the worst of it... Although, we were on the Valor and followed TS Beta into the Carib last year... rained nearly every day, and we still had a blast!!!! HOpe they all do the same!!!

Ugh. He sure dumped alot of water here... flooded us pretty good, we had 6 feet plus in many areas... It was a soaking miserable rain. I hope they will be able to avoid the worst of it... Although, we were on the Valor and followed TS Beta into the Carib last year... rained nearly every day, and we still had a blast!!!! HOpe they all do the same!!!

I saw on the news where the mall got flooded.. but then again that mall is right beside a creek isnt it... it seems to flood a lot.... I live only about an hour from raleigh

I saw on the news where the mall got flooded.. but then again that mall is right beside a creek isnt it... it seems to flood a lot.... I live only about an hour from raleigh

Yeah, it flooded... there was about 6' of water in the parking lot, LOL... they had to rescue people from the office buildings by boat!! Crabtree Creek is nearby and does flood anytime we get a torrential rain like that... that was the worst I have seen since probably Floyd.

:)

Yeah, it flooded... there was about 6' of water in the parking lot, LOL... they had to rescue people from the office buildings by boat!! Crabtree Creek is nearby and does flood anytime we get a torrential rain like that... that was the worst I have seen since probably Floyd.
------------------------------------------To pull you from the flood :)

:) ------------------------------------------To pull you from the flood :)

LOL! Thanks!! Thank goodness the water went down fairly quickly in most places... almost rained out the Canes game, although after the results, I almost wished it would have :o

Today, Halifax is receiving the last of Alberto. It's a miserable, rainy, windy day here. Yesterday was beautiful and tomorrow is supposed to be very warm and sunny. Here's the webcam link. You can just barely see the Victory in the second view.

www.halifaxwebcam.ca

I saw Victory through the raindrops on the webcam. Good day to spend at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic and a few other inside activities. However, I would have rather spent today on Victory in Halifax than in my office! (I'm going again in 2 1/2 months - we'll be prepared.)

Archived