Best beach???

gowolfpack

The beaches in the Isle Verde area may not be the "best" in P.R., but that stretch of beach is lovely nonetheless.

Plus, it's convenient to both the airport and Old San Juan where the cruise ships embark. A number of lovely hotels line the beach -- i.e., the Intercontinental, the Wyndham El San Juan, the ESJ, etc. Water sports, restaurants, etc., as you choose.........!!

• 3 weeks later...

If you have time go to a beach outside the San Juan Area (Luquillo is nice & only an hour away). If you have more time go to Fajardo Seven Seas Beach. The best beach in Puerto Rico is not on the mainland, but in Culebra.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
this looks like it's the closest beach from old sj have you or anyone been there and how does it compare to the other, more popular beaches....( isla verde...condado...dorado ) is it more secluded or crowded?
I think that many of your questeions were answered in the referenced thread.

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at the Intercontential a couple of years and the beach was great. We will only be in San Juan about 6 hours that means about 5 hours of shore time. What area would be the best to go to? Are there public areas that rent? or do you go to the hotels? I guess the cabs drivers would know where to drop you off. I have been to San Juan several times and have done the forts and rain forrest. It is our last stop before heading home on the Maasdam in NOV

• 3 weeks later...

Archived