valor 1065

We are booked thru the travel agency for this room. but we have been seeing other threads where people get moved by carnival when they board the ship. question is....can they do this even if you have paid for the room? If so...what catagory do you get? Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Thank you for your help.:)

We are booked thru the travel agency for this room. but we have been seeing other threads where people get moved by carnival when they board the ship. question is....can they do this even if you have paid for the room? If so...what catagory do you get? Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Thank you for your help.:)

No, if you booked that specific cabin, then thats the cabin you will sleep in. If they need to open up those lower deck cabins, they would have to call you and ask if you want to upgrade.

People rarely get moved from specific cabins such as yours. If they want to move you after you reserve a specific cabin, they will contact your travel agent and offer you a specific upgrade.

It looks like you have a cabin for 4 people. If some of your traveling companions decided not to travel with you, you would probably be moved to another cabin; otherwise, you should be fine just where you are. It looks like a fun cabin choice, really close to the on-deck fun.

Enjoy your cruise.

You will be fine. In my opinion you are on the best deck, the Panorama deck. We were on that deck last March on the Liberty (sister ship) right across from 1065. And we loved it so much we booked the same deck for the Valor in Dec. There are not alot of cabins on that deck so you don't get alot of foot traffic. And where you are you are just steps from walking out onto the pool deck and down to the buffet. No elevators.

Happy sailing!

1065 is my cabin of choice! It's the highest balcony category (8E) so any upgrade would have to be to a 9A or suite. I don't think 9A sleeps four so a suite is the only option if you are booked for four. Personally I would decline a suite upgrade from 1065 because the location is perfect.

You can see pics of 1065 on Victory and Liberty in my webshots albums. After next April, you'll also find pics of 1065 on Glory in my webshots albums.

We were in 1035 on our 2/26 sailing.

2110395240085288220RyItuA_ph.jpg

We had a Panorama balcony on Victory (similar deck plan) and loved it so much that when we were offered the upgrade to an 8e on Valor, we jumped on it. From where you are, just go out the doors and down the steps and you are at the forward Lido bar. Go through the next set of doors and you are at the buffet. As far as I'm concerned, Panorama is the best place you can be on a Triumph or Conquest Class ship.

Archived