Adventure of the Seas - Apr 07 Singles

Annefran

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I'll be cruising with my teenaged daughter next April 8, 2007 on AOS. Looking to make some friends before we cruise. Anyone on that ship?

Let's make it a fun vacation!

Have you singed up for the roll call for your trip? Only people taking that specific trip can sign up for it. Mine is scheduled for 4/29/07 and we have a good conversation going already.

dawn

AOS - 4/29/07 - First timer.

Hi Dawn,

Yes I have also put a posting on AOS for that date. So far there aren't too many people cruising on that particular date. But I am sure as time goes by, that will change.

Thanks!

I'm starting to wonder if no one on CC has signed up for my AOS cruise on 8 April 2007. I have a post on the AOS site also and no one has posted. Very strange that no one is cruising that timeframe :confused: . It would be nice to have more people sign up. Maybe over the next few months. I'm a single parent and was hoping that other single parents would be on board. Anyone know of another site I could inquire?

Thanks!

... Anyone know of another site I could inquire?...

Annefran,

Unfortunately, other cruise-related sites or message boards cannot be named by your fellow CC members, even if "masked". Perhaps a Google search will give you a start.

Please do not worry about what you feel is a lack of response from the other CC members to be on your cruise. Most Roll Calls start off slow but build as the excitement of embarkation day nears.

A couple of things you can do is to advertise your Roll Call in your signature and give the link. Also, look for posts on all CC forums where your cruise line, ship, and sail date are mentioned. Post a reply message to the poster with an invitation to join your Roll Call. The First Time Cruiser Forum is a good place to check out. Often, they are not aware of what a Roll Call is all about. I "roped in" a couple that way on my last cruise!

Wishing you lots of good luck with your Roll Call!

Kat

Thanks Kat for all the great ideas, will definitely look into them. When I mentioned other sites I really meant within CC not other websites. Sorry for the misconception!

Take Care!

• 1 month later...

I've posted on the AOS site and now here. There doesn't seem to be too many cruisers on this particular ship and timeframe. Maybe because it's Easter?

I'm a single Mom traveling with my 14 yr old daughter and was hoping to meet other single parents or at least meet a nice group of people who were also cruising this time.

Has anyone seen this posting for this cruise anywhere else on the CC site:

Adventure of the Seas 8 Apr 07

Thanks!

... Has anyone seen this posting for this cruise anywhere else on the CC site: Adventure of the Seas 8 Apr 07...

Click here for another 04/08/07 Adventure of the Seas Roll Call that was started on 05/25/06: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=353012

Kat

Yes, the two Roll Calls can be merged. The new merged thread will put all the posts in date & time order.

You need to contact the Moderators for the Adventure of the Seas Roll Calls Forum via e-mail. They may feel it best to get permission from the author of the other Roll Call first.

Host Mike hostmike@cruisecritic.com

Host Jacquelyn hostjacjuelyn@cruisecritic.com

Hoping this will be satisfactory,

Kat

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'll be cruising with my teenaged daughter on RCL's Adventure of the Seas on April 8, 2007. Was wondering if there were any other single parents going on that cruise?

We are going the day before and staying in the San Juan area. Already on the M&M board as well but not too many cruisers on that particular cruise have signed up yet.

Hope to hear from you soon!

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

I haven't posted since Oct 06 and was just wondering if anyone is going on Adventure of the Seas 8 Apr 07 cruise. I'm a single Mom with a 14 yr old daughter and was hoping some single parents might be joining us on our cruise. If so, check out our M&M for AOS.

Happy Cruising!

Archived