Pre/Post Hawaii Cruise Stay Question

Yvonne

DH and I are very, very close to booking the 1/12/08 11-night Norwegian Sun Hawaiian cruise and would like to do both pre- and post-cruise stays (probably 2-nights each) and would like hotel recommendations, please, from anyone who has done pre- and/or post-cruise stays with their Hawaiian cruise from Honolulu, thanks!

Also, do any of the hotels offer shuttles to the port? Or are cabs readily available?

We just stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village and were VERY pleased. We took the bounceback rate and were given the Ali'i Tower when we checked in. Great location and great property right on the beach. Breakfast buffet in the Lanai at the Rainbow Tower is included and it was also very good.

Cabs are readily available and it's not very far to go.

There's a whole lot of nice hotels to choose from.

NCL Sun taking over the Wind route in Hawaii hm? I wondered what they were going to do after selling the Wind at the end of 2007.

My husband & I did the same thing this past March. We had such a good time that we are going to do it again in early 2008. Just have to pick a date. We did two pre-nights at the Marriott Beach Resort and three post-nights at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. I wanted to try both to compare. In my opinion, the Marriott is a VERY nice, quiet, laid back hotel. The HHV is a VERY nice hotel. It is VERY busy. I thought is was kind of a carnival atmosphere. It is also HUGE where the Marriott is not quite as big. I also preferred the location of the Marriott.

Both hotels are nice, it just depends if you want busy or relaxing.

Have a great trip!

Nanners

Archived