Boston Terminal - Tours Available?

B-May

Those of you that have stopped in Boston on a cruise - can anyone tell me if independent tour operations are at the dock flogging their services? We hope to take the beantown trolley but need to get from the pier (which X offers a shuttle for a fee to the downtown core) to the starting point to buy tickets. Wherever I have cruised before all the ports seem to be selling tickets right at the dockside. I know the trolley is hop on/off, but does anyone who how far the first of those stops is from the pier?

We were there a couple of years ago on a HAL cruise and they provided free transportation to downtown where we were able to get tickets for the beantown trolley which we used to go to the Constitution which was one of our goals to see while we were there. Then we caught it back and picked up the walking tour of the historic sites of Boston. The ticket at that time also included a short boat tour of the harbor which we also did and enjoyed.

I don't recall any of the tours that came down to the docks. When we finished with the beantown trolly tour we caught the ships shuttle back to the dock.

Have a great next cruise.

Archived