Beach towels on the Voyager ships

I realize this is a really basic, and probably foolish question, but it's been so long since I've cruised that I have to ask. Should we bring our own beach towels with us on the trip or does rccl provide them? What about when you leave the ship and go to the beaches in port?

I apologize if this has been addressed in previous threads (I know lots of people have pet peeves about repetitive questions/threads). I went back quite a ways and didn't see any.

Thank you in advance for your answers

If you need or want more than 1 towel per person, they are available at the pool. You can exchange wet or dirty towels for clean ones there, too. They will ask your room # when getting extras, so they know if you have returned them!

Another problem - when you are on the beach or on an excursion, half of the towels around will be RC towels, so its tough to know your own. That's why we like our own distinctive beach towels.

For around the pool - at some point early in a cruise it is usually possible to pick up an extra towel (at an "unguarded" towel shelf). Do this when the opportunity arises, so that you will always have an extra dry towel when needed, and in the unlikely event that you lose a towel, no problem.

PS: I think that the charging for lost towels is a myth anyway - anyone out there actually have it happen?

Archived