For those that want more Freedom Pictures

Enjoyed the photos..hey you must have been on the 8th deck starboard..every day I walked past that little cat & mouse piece of art and played with it... :) :)

Emmy

Enjoyed the photos..hey you must have been on the 8th deck starboard..every day I walked past that little cat & mouse piece of art and played with it... :) :)

Em,

They had similar ones on deck 6 too. Didn't even notice them until our second-to-last day, but weren't they FUN? I have a feeling you could be on the ship for months, and still find little secret treasures!

T

Em,

They had similar ones on deck 6 too. Didn't even notice them until our second-to-last day, but weren't they FUN? I have a feeling you could be on the ship for months, and still find little secret treasures!

T

Hey T.. I somewhat expected to hear that.. everytime I went by it I made sure the hands were on the mouse...:p

Still want to have a look at the art book.. I have it but have not had time to sit and really appreciate the artwork they had on board..Rick had a look and said the book is excellent.

You could spend much time on the ship just viewing all the wonderful pieces of unique art on this ship and the other RCI ships as well. It seemed like we were always hurrying to get somewhere to stop and really have a look.

Enjoy your weekend

Em

The hotel was great ... excellent location, very nice property. We woke up early in the morning for a swim (the pool is on the 4th or 5th deck) and you can see Freedom from there. Nice first look. Of course, you can try to get a room overlooking that area and see Freedom from the room too. We forgot to do that. Thanks for your kind words on the baby coming. Very excited.

We used a Minolta camera. It has been very good to us....takes great pictures!!

B

Your photos were great. The Cozumel beach looked really nice with the chairs. How did you get there? Playa Mia? Is that the name? Was it by cab? Would you recommend this place?

Also, do they have a healthy choice food area in the solarium?

Thanks again.

Good questions...

We actually booked Playa Mia through the cruise line. No problems. Hooped on a bus at the pier and off we went. We there for about 6 hours. It was very nice and they provided 'free' food and booze as part of the package. I believe it was something like $60 US per person. With regards to the solarium, they had fresh fruit there daily. I always grabbed an apple after my daily (and not so daily!) walk on the sports deck!

Wow, great pics!!

May I ask which port you were in where I see the white, curved chairs on the beach and the parasailer in the distance? :)

We are trying to figure out if we should pre-book the parasailing package with RCI or wait until we can find a vendor on the beach somewhere.

Any recommendations?

thanks!

Great pix. Thanks so much for sharing. Good luck with the baby coming. I'm sure you'll have her/him cruising with you very young as you'll need it by then.

THANKS A BUNCH.

Peggy, Norwood MA

event.png:)

Archived