Bathrobes and Beer party

sanrionjb

I never heard of the B & B party but I am going on the Miracle in November. Can't wait. Most of the ships have a Mexican buffet night (which is always my favorite) but I never saw a B & B party, woo hoo.

I never heard of the B & B party but I am going on the Miracle in November. Can't wait. Most of the ships have a Mexican buffet night (which is always my favorite) but I never saw a B & B party, woo hoo.

The Mexican buffet was the same night as the Bathrobes & Beers party on our Miracle cruise. FUN! :D

It sounds like I should take a nap that day in order to stay up and have fun that night :eek:.

Yes, and don't eat too much at dinner. We had late seating, and I was too full to try anything from the Mexican buffet, but it smelled wonderful! :p

We're just off the Legend (5/27 - 6/3) and they had the bathroom party. They didn't call it bathrobes and beer, it was just listed in the Caper as the bathrobe deck party. And it was on the same night as the Mexican buffet. The entertainment staff starting sporting robes right after late seating dinner, but the party didn't officially start until 11:30 PM. It didn't really turn out to be too much of a party, the ship appeared to be having a problem with their Caribbean music band, they never seemed to show up at their appointed performance time. They were supposed to be the entertainment for the deck party, but we were there for over an hour and all we heard was prerecorded music. It was still fun though wandering all over in nothing but a bathroom and flip flops. And yes, I do mean nothing... :)

We're just off the Legend (5/27 - 6/3) and they had the bathroom party. They didn't call it bathrobes and beer, it was just listed in the Caper as the bathrobe deck party. And it was on the same night as the Mexican buffet. The entertainment staff starting sporting robes right after late seating dinner, but the party didn't officially start until 11:30 PM. It didn't really turn out to be too much of a party, the ship appeared to be having a problem with their Caribbean music band, they never seemed to show up at their appointed performance time. They were supposed to be the entertainment for the deck party, but we were there for over an hour and all we heard was prerecorded music. It was still fun though wandering all over in nothing but a bathroom and flip flops. And yes, I do mean nothing... :)

How does one wear a bathroom? :p

I thought that maybe the deck chairs would have toilet seat covers on them :D. Punch could be served out of bowls resembling toilet bowls. Napkins would have to be pulled off of "toilet paper" rolls. I would hate to think of how they would use plungers :eek:.

did anyone ever answer the question about liberty? that ship comes up b/4 miracle for me.

i'm liking this idea so much, i might have to throw my own Bathrobe and Beer party on my deck at home, LOL.:D

Many in our group have done the Liberty before, and I've done a lot of research for our October cruise, and have never heard of it being done... I haven't seen this on any Conquest class ship...

Many in our group have done the Liberty before, and I've done a lot of research for our October cruise, and have never heard of it being done... I haven't seen this on any Conquest class ship...

Since when did something "never being done" ever stop the SS crew? LOL.

i'm liking this idea so much, i might have to throw my own Bathrobe and Beer party on my deck at home, LOL.:D

Now there's an idea! May have to plan one for the fall when it finally starts to get cool enough at night! Too dang hot here today for sure! Whew!

[quote name='truecruiser']did anyone ever answer the question about liberty? that ship comes up b/4 miracle for me.

i'm liking this idea so much, i might have to throw my own Bathrobe and Beer party on my deck at home, LOL.:D[/quote]

Patiently waiting for invite.:cool: :p

[quote name='obx_fintoo']Now there's an idea! May have to plan one for the fall when it finally starts to get cool enough at night! Too dang hot here today for sure! Whew![/quote]

That's when you jump in the pool.;) Fairly hot here today too.

[quote name='livtojump']Since when did something "never being done" ever stop the SS crew? LOL.[/quote]

LOL, true... I should rephrase that and say "it won't be a ship organized activity" :p LMAO!!!!

[quote name='obx_fintoo']Now there's an idea! May have to plan one for the fall when it finally starts to get cool enough at night! Too dang hot here today for sure! Whew![/quote]

hear ya. steamy here too. early fall sounds like a good plan. maybe a labor day B&B party (but, it'll probably be hot then too, LOL).

Here is a promise... WHEN you guys book S&S 4... I promise to plan one for the cruise... okay??? :D LOL!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm really over this heat today... heat index just hit 100, and I swear I don't remember it being this hot this early in the year before... really makes me worry about this summer :o I can't even THINK about a bathrobe right now... but I sure can think of beer :D

Archived