Caribe Deck on the Crown

sundaysmother

Hello all!

My DH and I are booked for our first cruise together on the Crown. We have booked our cabin on the caribe deck. Does anyone know if the balconies on the caribe deck are open, tiny, have lounge chairs, etc.? I'm just wondering what the difference was between decks.

Thanks in advance!

Pati

Though I've yet to sail (we're leaving 8/16, and can't wait) the caribe balconies are supposedly among the best standard balcony cabins in the fleet. They're larger than the others, and are half covered, half open, from what I've read.

We booked a BG gty and got upgraded to BA, Caribe midships, with a lovely view of Lady Liberty from our stbd balcony!

Hello all!

My DH and I are booked for our first cruise together on the Crown. We have booked our cabin on the caribe deck. Does anyone know if the balconies on the caribe deck are open, tiny, have lounge chairs, etc.? I'm just wondering what the difference was between decks.

Thanks in advance!

Pati

Yes the Carib balconys are very large, in fact the largest of all balcony cabins. They are half covered so you get the best of both worlds.They have a small round table, two regular chairs and two loungers. Carib deck is directly above Dolphin deck which is all mini suites. Carib deck cabins have larger balconys than mini suites. You won't be dissapointed.

Just got back from the Crown yesterday. We had a dolphin Mini suite. My mom and dad had a balcony cabin on the caribe c433. I actually preferred the Caribe cabin better. Balcony on Caribe was so much bigger...room seemed a little wider than mini suite could have been how furniture was situated. The mini suite is longer and you do have a couch and extra tv but if only two people think the caribe cabin great!

We Had A Caribe Balcony On The Cb This Winter, And It Is Great. The Balcony Is Large Enough For A Lounge As Well As The Standard Table And Chairs. The Best Part Is That Half Is Open And Half Covered. I Actually Went Out On The Balcony At Night In My Nightgown, And Read. The Privacy Was Wonderful.

We Were On The Crown For The Luncheon And The First Thing That Dh And I Checked Were The Caribe Balconies. I Am Happy To Say That They Are The Same Size As The Cb, And We Have Booked It For March. As Far As I Am Concerned I Would Opt For A Caribe Cabin Over A Minisuite Antime, Because Of That Great Balcony. Have A Wonderful Trip.

Hi Cruising Photographer, we are also on the 7/20 Crown. My DH is an amatuer photog. He's looking forward to the great photo opportunities of this trip. We have a large roll call going and a meet and greet set up for 7/21 at 1:30 in the Skywalkers lounge. Check out our thread on the Roll Cal board.

Archived