entertainment on ship

Jellybelly

Is there a way you can get info on what entertainment is on the ship or do you just wait until you go on the ship? Also do some cruises have theme nights like disco nights, 80s night etc. I went to a cool theme party with my sis and it was real fun.

Yvonne

Is there a way you can get info on what entertainment is on the ship or do you just wait until you go on the ship? Also do some cruises have theme nights like disco nights, 80s night etc. I went to a cool theme party with my sis and it was real fun.

Yvonne

You might look to see if there are any capers that past cruisers posted (most on the same ship and same ports of call have the same onboard activities). If not . . . I'm afraid you'll just have to play it day by day as your steward puts that little "next day activities" on your bed at night. Be sure to take a highlighter so you can highlight what you want to do.

Can't remember the last time there was a "theme night" . . . not to say there isn't . . . I just don't remember there being one for the last few years.

With or without a theme party . . . you and your sis are going to have a ball!

Most ships have an Island Night where there's a deck party at the pool, but the cruise lines have pretty much stopped the theme nights where passengers dress up, because of the limits for luggage and the airlines.

There wasn't any "theme nights" on our 8 day Legend cruise. As far as activities, you'll have to rely on the Capers. As the other poster noted, it's placed on your bed evey evening for the following day. There's even a section that you can tear off and carry with you instead of the whole Capers...

patty

Archived